How to claim CFG rewards from the Centrifuge crowdloan on Polkadot

Just checked your account again - I can see that the CFG is in your wallet now (claimed 48 minutes ago).

Follow these instructions to see where and how to see your CFG tokens.

1 Like

thank you so much. I see the tokens!!!
If you travel to Spain, …I will invite you to some beers

2 Likes

You’re welcome mate - I might just take you up on that offer :sun_with_face: :beers:

1 Like

@Rhano lives in Ireland (the home of Guiness) and you should probably offer him Sangria :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

As long as the drinks are cold and weather is warm, I am not particularly picky :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Favor su ayuda para reclamar CFG me pide tasas que no tengo en mi cuenta
13118jt1gaXuS1HNobWCyQUGRGk8zR9F3dqKVkdiVGyjYvMJ

Hi, I see my rewards is 0 CFG. My address is 4cUex2axto8BzyArUn6eQniu2vzJD6pVWkWvgZhtaW3vA6E2. When I checked on Subscan | Aggregate Substrate ecological network High-precision Web3 explorer, I saw a transaction with 0 CFG. Could you please help me on this? Thank you

Hi NghiDoan.

The small amount is to pay for the transaction fee when you claim the rewards. Did you contribute through the official website?

All steps are explained at the beginning of this post

I contributed via equilibrium some months ago.
Here are the transaction Subscan | Aggregate Substrate ecological network High-precision Web3 explorer

When I follow the steps, I just see CFG rewards is 0. I have received 0.0001 CFG. What should I do now? thank

Thx ya pude reclamar, muchas gracias.

hello there, I am needing some CFG to claims reward when posible, thanks,
4eLEaFnRqSe6MxoDvNiwTqCQgdHCdkx2F4AJPSAYjJLXJbrL

Done, please check your wallet balance.

If you contributed through Parallel or Equilibrium, make sure that the account that you used to contribute through Parallel or Equilibrium is available in the Polkadot{.js} extension. Then follow the exact steps above for claiming rewards.

I contributed through parallel. I still don’t see any rewards for claiming, and i check my polkadot extensions are available.

Heres my contribution:

Heres my polkadot extension address:
13MZe9kmpgXaG1zs1mo51QFXyCvaCevNB7YxP3VX7rcbHcZm

Hi. Please have some patience while we are looking into this. We are aware that people who contributed through Parallel are not able to claim right now. Wait for further updates

1 Like

Hi - help needed here, just claimed my CFG rewards via connection to polkadot.js, which i initially contributed - however at the time i didn’t have a CFG account set-up (doh!) - so no idea where the rewards have gone. The cfg crowdloan states rewards claims. My CFG account i have just created under Polkadot is: 4fq7jPkc2KPtLE1Edxg73jUri4FpmFU41XeLkUayKXz6VWT8.

Bit confused what has happened?

You don’t need to create a new account for your CFG - if you claimed successfully, they are already in the account that you claimed with (the same wallet as you contributed your DOT from). You already have a CFG wallet in that same account as your contributed your DOT with.

Check this post to understand how accounts and wallets work in Polkadot.

Check this Forum post to see how and where to see your tokens and remember to use the account that you contributed from.

I have the same issue. Contributed 20 $DOT via Parallel and my balance is 0.0001 $CFG and the crowdloan claim page says 0 $CFG,

• I am connected to the wallet I contributed with
  • Wallet set to “allow use on any chain”
  • Using Google Chrome
  • Access allowed to centrifuge.io

Seems to be a known issue:

Did you make sure your Polkadot browser extension has access to the crowdloanpage? Which browser are you using? Sometimes only the small things which matter

I’ve been traveling since Parallel. I haven’t received my reward yet