Polkadot crowdloan payout

hi. im new to this so i might ask a silly question. but how and when do we get the reward from the polkadot crowdloan. is there a step by step detailed idiot proof guide somehere?

Best regards.

Robin

2 Likes

Hi @robin, to answer your questions.

WHEN: If there are no obstacles in the migration to a parachain, claiming should be enabled later this week or maybe even next week.

HOW: There is a post explaining how the claiming will be here. It is a very straightforward process.

3 Likes

Good day, Robin, and welcome on the forum.
I would like to note that the distribution of CFG rewards for Polkadot crowdloan is still not started yet (should be very soon).
You can find the detailed process here - Centrifuge Parachain Launch Process Update
Centrifuge Parachain Launch Process Update

• Launch Process

Goals:

• :point_up_2:Migration is as quick as possible
  • :partying_face: Remove opportunities for security risks
  • :white_check_mark:Ensure enough time to monitor stability

Timeline

1. Monitor Stability [March 11 - March 28]
  2. Bootstrap Council [expected before March 28]
  3. State Migration [expected the week of March 28]
  4. Remove Sudo + Enable All Calls [after at least a 48h period of stability]
  5. Enable Crowdloan Claiming [immediately after sudo removal]
  6. Implement Collator Strategy
  7. New Features!

About your question. The answer is yes, we have a tutorial on how to claim CFG rewards for polkadot crowdloan.
You can find this tutorial here - How to claim CFG rewards from the Centrifuge crowdloan on Polkadot

5 Likes

thank you for your quick respose!!!

4 Likes

You are always welcome, feel free to ask.

1 Like

I can not claim my Parallel Crowdloan Rewards, because my account balance is too low, obviously :wink:

Screenshot 2023-11-11 at 11.48.37

Please send some CFG to my Polkadot.js account to cover fees, thanks!
4e75aYnJpH7Yw3MJ8wFHJMNL3oZT2FyViiv2ewJpS8ps7Uac

1 Like

Hi @ba5ill. You can claim now

2 Likes

Hi there, I’ve been trying to claim my CFG tokens from the parachain auction but get the same 1010: message as many others regarding inability to pay fees, how can I remedy this please?

1 Like

Hi
please provide your wallet address.
Thanks

Hi, I assume its the address my .JS wallet gives me when I select the Centrifuge Chain?
in which case it is: 4fjvAF4y2W9ziuuGvkY7mH4TpeexcH39tqUmRujmnQfUXD4B

Please try to claim your rewards now.

Amazing! I was able to claim succesfully - thank you kindly. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi there,
I’ve been trying to claim my CFG tokens from the parachain auction form polkadot, but get the same 1010: message as many others regarding inability to pay fees.

I’ve tried a lot of times and I can see I do have 0.0001 cfg in my account

my account no is 4f6Ypb6M4hjyxshJTksvPNtBP4rStU39WM7V8L9vAaDHkkt5

please help

Hi @yang0271 there currently is an issue with claiming rewards - the devs have been made aware of it.

You do, however, need a small amount of CFG to claim as well (a bit more than you already have) so I sent you some so you can claim once the issue is resolved.

@yang0271 the issue was solved.
You can claim your rewards now.

Hi,

Can you send me another small amount of CFGs? There are still no enough CFGs to claim the rewards.
I did three claims before the issue was solved

Hi @yang0271. Sure, I sent you some CFG. Please try to claim again.

2 Likes

all done

Thank you very much

3 Likes

Im having the same problem!!! I have 140 cfg to claim but cant claim them because I dont have any cfg! What to do???

Hi ortiyo
Please provide your wallet address
Thanks