Wednesday 24th May 18.00 CET / 12.00 ET
This 17th edition of our monthly Governance Call is one you don’t want to miss out on - I don’t even know where to start!
We will talk about a very extensive research on delegation that will help our DAO tremendously in our discussions about how/whether we want to approach it ourselves. We will also talk about the launch of the Centrifuge App which is one of the biggest upgrades to our protocol to date!
On top of that, we have three very interesting proposals from our community.
The Governance Call is facilitated by the Governance & Coordination Group and the agenda is:
- Governance Update (@Rhano)
- Delegation Research (@ImdioR)
- Launching Centrifuge App (@annamehr/@devin)
- Proposal to List CFG in Omnipool + Seeding Initial Liquidity (@lolmcshizz / Hydra)
- Proposal for Legal Review of 1754 Factory (@christiancdpetersen)
- Proposal to List CFG on Stellaswap + Minting Incentive Rewards (@ogre44444 / Stellaswap)
Join with this zoom link
Add the call to your calendar
See the public Governance Calendar
Join us and be part of shaping and improving Centrifuge - your contribution matters.
See you there!