Thursday 16th February 18.00 CET / 12.00 ET
Join the 14th edition of the Centrifuge Governance Call and stay updated with everything that’s going on with governance!
The Governance Call is facilitated by the Governance & Coordination Group and the agenda for this week is:
- The Centrifuge Credit Group
- Batched Proposals on OpenSquare
- Founding Documents of the Centrifuge DAO (@rhano)
- Roadmap Process & Protocol Engineering Group Mandate (@jeroen)
- POP V2 (@ctcunning)
- How to vote on OpenSquare (@rhano)
Anyone is welcome to JOIN and all attendees receive our monthly POAP giveaway!
This week’s call is mainly going to be about the Centrifuge Credit Group (CCG), who are going to play a crucial role in the launching of pools on Centrifuge Chain, and three very important proposals that will all be up for a vote the 16th February.
Use the zoom link
Add to your calendar
See the public Governance Calendar
Come and meet the members of the CCG and bring all your with you or post them in the comments below!