The first set of five collators for Centrifuge chain has been selected! Below is a collator onboarding guide that explains prerequisite steps for new collators and governance actions that the council will need to make. Please ensure that you have a minimum of 30,000 unlocked CFG available for the self bond.
The first set of 5 collators selected for Centrifuge chain:
- [ Prerequisite - Collator ] Please paste your collator name and account ID below as a reply to this post, and set the onchain identity of your account to your collator name and include contact details
- [ Prerequisite - Collator ] Sync collator with both Polkadot & Centrifuge networks (push to telemetry so can be verified)
- [ Prerequisite - Collator ] Collator to Register Aura Session Key:
Important that the collator keystore is populated with the Aura key accordingly
- [ Council ] Create preimage with Collator Allowlist. Using batch to do all at once:
Gather the preimage displayed at the bottom or from the event once the action is executed.
- [ Council ] Now it is time to initiate the council flow to promote the proposal to a public referenda. There are two steps:
- Create Council Motion with the following external majority proposal, use the preimage here
- Once voting passed, the external proposal should appear in the democracy page
- Now we open the “fastrack” (minimum is 900 blocks, 3h):
- Once voting passes, the proposal should be in the public referenda, ready to be voted by the community. Its important that at least 1 Aye vote is in for it to go through, if there are no votes, then it will default to Nay.
- [ Collator ] At this point each collator can submit on their own their candidacy, by using the same account the used to register their session key in the first step. Logic will load the correspondant session key as a allowed collator in addition to a bonding fee (30,000 CFG)
- Next session the new collator set will be assembled
- At least 4vCPU
- At least 16GB RAM
- At least 500GB SSD
Resource requirements may change in the future
- Release Centrifuge 1012 & Altair 1020 Release · centrifuge/centrifuge-chain · GitHub
- Docker Image:
--collator --name=$(your_collator_name) --node-key=$(CENT_NODE_KEY) --chain=centrifuge --parachain-id=2031 --bootnodes=/ip4/22.214.171.124/tcp/30333/ws/p2p/12D3KooWMspZo4aMEXWBH4UXm3gfiVkeu1AE68Y2JDdVzU723QPc --listen-addr=/ip4/0.0.0.0/tcp/30333 --public-addr=/ip4/$(your_public_ip)/tcp/30333 --port=30333 --rpc-port=9933 --ws-port=9944 --base-path=/data --log=main,info --execution=wasm --wasm-execution=compiled --state-cache-size=0 -- --execution=wasm --wasm-execution=compiled --listen-addr=/ip4/0.0.0.0/tcp/30334 --public-addr=/ip4/$(your_public_ip)/tcp/30334 --chain=polkadot