Council Candidate Introduction: Rhano

Greetings everyone!

I am happy to announce my candidacy to the Altair council.

Who am I?

First and foremost, I am a teacher and educator with a background in mathematics and languages. Most of my professional life I have been working with presenting and clarifying information and I am bringing that skill to the Centrifuge/Altair community. Some of you may also know me from our Telegram channel and Discord where I assist users with their issues on a daily basis.

I am also an early investor in and ambassador for Centrifuge and my main focus is to help people understand the ecosystem better. You may already have come across some of the material I have created so far; staking manual, various instructions for claiming etc.

I am a strong believer and supporter in what Centrifuge/Altair is trying to achieve (bringing borrowers and lenders together without a middleman) and see the potential of the project long term.

Why vote for me?

As a teacher my philosophy has always been to never leave anyone behind and I will bring that mindset with me to the council. In this context, it means to act in favor of the passive AIR holders.
Given the time I spend communicating with users and reading their questions in various chats, I have a very good idea what the general sentiment is in the community.

I only have the best intentions for the project and want to contribute with whatever I can to make it thrive and position itself as the number one (well, maybe number two, after Centrifuge) project for onboarding Real World Assets!

Rhano

11 Likes

Glad to see you on board, Rhano! Good luck to the council elections for you as well :wink:

1 Like

Thank you for the intro! Have really been appreciating the help you’ve offered to the community so far.

1 Like

Happy to see you among the candidates Rhano!

1 Like

Good luck Rhano, have always found you helpful on Telegram. I’m sure you’d do a great job :ok_hand:

1 Like

I agree 100%. Rhano is one of our most active ambassadors and he helps the community with guides and manuals.

By the way: I still haven’t seen your application, Peter? :wink:

3 Likes

Haha, have been watching the candidates with interest. I don’t think I compare to the other guys in what they bring to the table!! :wink:

There is only one way to find out: submit your application and let the community decide! That’s simple democracy and decentralization :wink:

1 Like

My candidacy for the council has now been submitted:

Identity: RHANO
Address: kAJt3RG62L9of8VnuojWaLnDnx26AfBABJHDHhvei643b7ppc