Council Candidate Introduction: DrCao

Hello Centrifugians!

I would like to introduce myself and show my interest for the Altair council

A little background about me:

I am DrCAO, participated the crowdloan and really like the things that Centrifuge is doing. Right now I am Ambassador of Centrifuge and in charge of Centrifuge Asia Community. I am a long-term supporter of Centrifuge and the whole DotSama eco system, and I want to make some more contributions to Centrifuge DAO, so I believe becoming a council member is counted as one type of contribution.

Why you should vote for me:

I am active daily and I have enough AIR to be the council member. I would consider the best interest of Altair and the community and vote to support the good proposals.

Thank you for reading :slight_smile:

Contacts:
Telegram: @cao_lab
Discord: DrCAO#1508

4 Likes

Thank you for your introduction @DrCAO and for all your contributions with nice POAPs and NFTs as well - it is a pleasure to have you here :sunglasses:

If you need further guidelines on how to proceed with submitting your candidacy on-chain, you can check this post here.

It would be great if you could edit the title of this post so it reflects the other applications as submitted here :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thanks for your interest in running for a council seat, Jeff. Looking forward to see your on-chain candidacy soon!

1 Like

Thank you Rhano! It’s great to be here and do some more contributions to CentrifugeDAO!

I think it has been updated, did that look good now?

1 Like

Thank you very much! I am working on that!