Ambassador Introduction - Amir Mehrbakhsh

Hello Centrifuge community,

I’m excited to introduce myself as an Ambassador for Centrifuge

Background - I’ve worked in the crypto space since 2017 across Accenture, Ripple, and Celo, focusing on the value real world assets provide to both retail and institutional clients. In addition to these entities, have also spent a sizable amount of hours working with various crypto-focused accelerator programs across Techstars, The Blox, Rokk3r, and the XRPL accelerator, focusing on product management and go-to-market strategy.

RWA Focus Area - While having experience working clients across tradfi, defi, and sustainability, real estate remains the area within RWA that I’m most excited about.

While working in Asia, I had the opportunity to work with Chinese commercial / multi-family developers, visualizing inefficiencies in how investors move money to markets with more robust investor protections as well how cumbersome the international investor visa (EB-5) process is.

What I hope to Bring - Having 7 years working in corporate strategy, product management, and go-to-market strategy roles, I’m hoping I can provide a more clear PoV on how the foundations of various L1s / L2 are motivated to scale their ecosystem in terms of use cases, geographies, and developer types. Concurrently, very focused on content production and so would be happy to provide that experience to further build out some of the brand building / storytelling to the Centrifuge community, while being able to write from both a technical / non-technical lens.

My Twitter is @aafintech
My Telegram is @amehrbakhsh

Thank you for the opportunity to support Centrifuge.

10 Likes

Welcome to the Ambassador community and see you soon! :raised_hands:

Welcome on-board Amir!

Thank you for your intro Amir and welcome to Centrifuge DAO - we are looking forward to work and grow together with you. Impressive background and experience you bring to the table!

Welcome to the CFG community Amir!