Snapshot vote: build Centrifuge Connectors - a cross-chain solution to connect Centrifuge Chain with other protocols

Hello everyone,

Based on the recent proposal and discussion in this RFC, I am moving this proposal forward to a snapshot vote for the community to vote on.

Proposal: Do you support to build and implement Centrifuge Connectors and to connect Centrifuge with other protocols?

Please cast your vote and thank you for participating.

Snapshot voting parameters:

Remember, you don’t lose your CFG tokens voting on a snapshot vote, neither lock them.

Thanks for participating!

3 Likes

Thank you Anna.
Just voted Aye!

Hello Anna

I can’t seem to find out on the different forums if the CFG tokens have been distributed to the CFG accounts of Polkadots.J.S I personally have a balance of 0.0001 CFG. Can you please tell me if the

Hello Anna

I can’t seem to find out on the different forums if the CFG tokens have been distributed to the CFG accounts of Polkadots.J.S I personally have a balance of 0.0001 CFG. Can you please inform me. Thanks

Hi @havane, this is not the correct place to post that question - it is not related to this topic.

If your question is about where to find your CFG tokens after claiming then please do it here or read this post to see where and how to find them, if you have successfully claimed.

Thank you.

Hello Community! :raised_hand:
The snapshot vote for this proposal has passed.

Results:
Voted : 2.16M CFG

Thank you everyone for voting and supporting. :partying_face:

2 Likes

This is great news! This will take RWAs to the next level!

2 Likes