Jake Goldstein (itsjake) Introduction

Hey Centrifuge Community!

I would like to take this opportunity to formally introduce myself to the Centrifuge DAO.

My name is Jake Goldstein. For lack of a better term… I am an EnTrEpReNeUr in the RWA space.

My main focus right now is my Blockchain + CRE Master Class for Urban Land Institute. ULI is a very large non-profit real estate networking organization.

I have been an active member of the Centrifuge community for a few months now and was formally invited to be a DAO Ambassador last month.

I see Centrifuge as the future of Capital markets. The infrastructure built here will lead to an ecosystem of DeFi RWA Daaps. My goal is to eventually create my own platform on Centrifuge.

For now, I am happy being a resource to the community. I am entrenched in the RWA ecosystem and have been fortunate enough to meet some friends at an early stage.

Please feel free to reach out to me for anything. I can help point you in the right direction or at least try my best lol.

Thank you to the team for being so welcoming! Looking forward to all the great things to come!

@Rhano @Kate_Bee @jeroen @Tjure07 @sirj @akhan @itsbhaji

5 Likes

Thanks for your interesting introduction and great to have you here! :facepunch: :clap:

1 Like

Glad to have you along as an ambassador @ItsJake

1 Like

Thanks for the intro and welcome!!

1 Like

Fun fact, Jake and I used to work together at Social Native during his couple month stint as an intern. Love that we’re reconnected in a completely different (and much more interesting!) context. Looking forward to working together again.

3 Likes

let’s goooooooooo!!!

1 Like