How to see your CFG balance after migration to parachain

Hello – how do I unbound my Staked CFG? If there are no Validators anymore – what happens to my CFG that is “bonded” with these inactive validators? I am trying to broadcast to unbond and staking.chill and nobody is responding:

Can you please help?

Good day ChampionGear
All your tokens were automatically unstacked and unbounded after migration.
You can find your tokens here:

1. Please follow this website polkadot.js.org/aps
  2. Please select Polkadot Network
  3. Select Centrifuge and click Switch

Don’t forget to update metadata and set up your wallet with the right settings ( Allow to use in any chain).

1 Like

TY for your response Imdio. Do I have to inject or sr25519 my Accounts from the old Centrifuge Portal: “Centrifuge Chain Node v2.0.0 api v3.2.4-5 apps v0.73.2-19

They’re not showing up–only the crowdloan rewards balance account (which is good :blush: )

Injected account will be visible automatically
SR25519 account type could be missed. You can add it manually via json file or you can add it in polkadot extension and your account will became injected (after importing).

1 Like

Hi, I have followed the steps as described. I still cannot see my balance. i know ive claimed them. I must be doing something wrong but cant figure it out! I changed to the correct network in the portal…
Any help appreciated…

My best guess is that you have not updated metadata and/or are using the wrong setting in the Polkadot.js browser extension (you have to set it to “Centrifuge” or “Allow use on any chain” for your account).

If you claimed your tokens, they are in your wallet. Try reading the steps again and pay extra attention to the screenshots showing the correct settings.

hey there - i’ve done everything you laid out (very clearly btw, thank you!) but i cannot see my balance still. i’ve updated everything, made sure i’m on the new cfg via cfg chain under dot and parachain. i feel like i’m right there! can you please assist? thanks for all your guidance so far.

Good day Rep
Please double-check the settings of your account.
You should set up your account to Allow use in any chain. (Open your polkadot extensions - click on 3 dots and select Allow use in any chain and refresh the page)

1 Like

Hi @rep,

In addition to what @ImdioR is suggestion, try going to Subscan and paste your wallet address there and see if it shows any balance. If it does, then it is a setting in your Polkadot.js browser extension that needs to be changed.

2 Likes

Thank you guys for trying to help. However, when I pasted my address into subscan it said there was no account found. I also don’t see an option to “allow use in any chain” when I click the 3 dots in my DOT extension. What am I doing wrong?

Hi again mate, you have to change the setting to Allow use on any chain from the Polkadot.js browser extension - not from the portal (where your screenshot is from).

You can open your browser extension by clicking on the Polkadot icon under your extensions.

And then try to follow the same instructions in the beginning of this post.

Got it! Thank you very much!

1 Like

You’re welcome mate - glad it worked :+1:

1 Like

Hello. I can see my CFG on the Dot parachain but not the stand alone CFG chain. I switched the Json to CFG and updated the metadata?

Hi. Did you check your wallet address in the new subscan explorer with the network “Centrifuge”?

https://centrifuge.subscan.io/

If you follow all steps described in this FAQs it should work

That is because we are no longer using the standalone chain - the Centrifuge Chain (Polkadot parachain) is the one being used now, and the instructions in this post show how to see you balance there.

Hi @Enginerd6183 did you get any additional information, I couldn’t get any information from kucoin about my rewards when it give my dot to participate In the crownload. Thanks

Hi alas22.

This is the last status on the crowdloan distribution from KuCoin and since then no more news:

I strongly recommend to get in touch wich KuCoin’s support and contact them in any other way possible

Contribution through liquid DOT platform (Parallel or Equilibrium)

If you contributed through Parallel or Equilibrium, make sure that the account that you used to contribute through Parallel or Equilibrium is available in the Polkadot{.js} extension. Then follow the exact steps above for claiming rewards Claiming rewards
what account are we talking about here? I’m trying to get CFG tokens from the wallet from which I contributed DOT to the crowd loan, but I can’t
gives the following message “Claiming rewards
1010: Invalid Transaction: Inability to pay some fees , e.g. account balance too low”

Good day Mazevich
Feel free to DM me your wallet address and I will sent to you a small amount of CFG.

1 Like