How to see your CFG balance after migration to parachain

Mazevich please try to claim now your rewards.

1 Like

everything turned out) thank you🥹

I feel really stupid and cannot figure out how to to DM you. I am getting the same 1010 error. Wallet is 5F1eG15G9AdvhPkCjX3EPZdsvfbsArPYceycZ91YCJ4FycmL

Any chance you might still be able to help? Thanks so much.

Hi @centrifugestrom, I just transferred a small amount of CFG so you can cover the transaction fees for claiming. Please try again now.

Ask for help. I just want to claim my rewards. But I don’t have CFG to cover fees. My wallet 4ec2WzudUpJvy1djKVAWe1RLLiUGiZrfJdXL6jz5ooX8JGr9

Ho Tomars
Please try to claim now

Received! Thank you so much!

1 Like

You are welcome !
If you need any help or you have any questions feel free to ask.

Thank you so so much!

1 Like

No worries - glad it worked!

I am relatively new to crypto so please forgive if this is a dumb question. How would I move from polkadot json to my metamask if I want to participate in governance through centrifuge.io?

Hi @centrifugestrom, you can only participate in governance voting by using a wallet that supports native CFG token (e.g. Polkadot.js browser extension, Talisman or Subwallet).

Metamask can be used for the wrapped version of the CFG token (wCFG which is an ERC-20 token) which is needed for interacting with DEX’es outside the Polkadot ecosystem - but this token cannot be used for governance.

And centrifuge.io is not where to participate - you can vote on either of the following pages:

Or use a mobile wallet like Nova wallet (you need to import your account there first).

Hopefully that clears it up - otherwise feel free to ask for clarification.

Every question is welcome!

If you want to know how to transfer assets between Centrifuge chain (CFG) and any Ethereum-compatible wallet (wCFG) I recommend to take a look into the bridge documentation

The user documenation is in general a good way to learn

1 Like

Beautiful. Imported to Nova Wallet. Thanks so much.

1 Like

centrifuge Claiming rewards
1010: Invalid Transaction: Inability to pay some fees , e.g. account balance too low ! how to solve it! i can’t claimded my rewards

Hi
You need to have some CFG in your wallet address in order to sign the transaction.
You can buy CFG on major CEXs and DEXs (Omnipool, Stellaswap) or you can send me your wallet address and I will provide you a small amount of CFG.