How to claim CFG rewards from the Centrifuge crowdloan on Polkadot

my wallet is : 4e7zHFJY64YYVEPk5FCpgujt3fvhvwtTJyNT2ERPr6taveZ3
Thank you!

Hi, I have the same errorā€¦need transaction feeā€¦wallet address

Can you please send me some, Thanks

4c5KAkjDJAWyLNNSsHPgoMNAkdXKqrt8C6yEEqhDf8aWmPje

My wallet :4dSfskwe93MTg2JMn8qrfFgWmS6t4EFoMk1GZXZAQ4mFXhYj

Thank you very much!

Hola estimados, favor me pueden enviar un poco de CFG para reclamar mis CFG, mi billetera es
13118jt1gaXuS1HNobWCyQUGRGk8zR9F3dqKVkdiVGyjYvMJ

muchas gracias de antemano

Hi guys! I have the same problem with fee. Can you please send me a bit CFG to my wallet (4gLHPRngZZFVs6HX7epBfUXgxWK7CUbewyHmMuyP9GppX9M2), I will highly appreciate it :slight_smile:

Is anyone able to send the fee amount to claim rewards? Much appreciated

12KM6sYWfN4vJuhj1sxwdbzGs5REwxxqDfQmB187L3bkiRzr

No CFG for claiming fees. 248ubRKaEa6xGMcieKui2Jog2bhLtGEH3cGGNiKtZtjr1jnQ Much appreciated!

Same problem as many hereā€¦no CFG for claiming fees! Can anyone help out with some CFG dust?

5Fk9JESqRabjUcnBefxJHaE24xrpGgEfTcSFZaGwvEY5GsUF

May I request the team to find a solution to this issue of not being able to claim the crowd loan rewards without any CFG in the wallet ?

In the mean time, may I request any kind hearted generous soul to donate some CFG to cover transaction fee so I can claim the reward ?

My wallet address below:
4cnfuTC1FEZ4kTzUQM2Hvn6kD6QH7J6xEDHoe91n6ojwkVgd

Kind regards

MY CFG wallet address
4eL7J2Pdk5rx8BiBbhKrjHFjiZUaupv4DQZ3Xr67YZ8pr6Zk

hi Cassidy,

I canā€™t claim my CFG reward. I transfer 5 dot for CFG crowdloan to this address. is this right CFG crowdloan address?

Hello everyone.

Please check your balances on Subscan.io before you request funds from the CFG-faucet to claim your rewards:

https://gov.centrifuge.io/t/democracy-vote-runtime-upgrade-3-proposal-enabling-crowdloan/3747/7

Hi harry1210.

Where did you contribute from for the crowdloan? All steps are explained in the user manual.
If you contributed on the official crowdloan page you only need to claim your rewards there

Hello Team, I have contributed via Parallel 50 DOTs and my balance is 0.0001 CFG. I used all methods to check it and it seems it is something wrong. Is there a way for you to check the issue? Here is my CFG wallet 4ca8wQ5GeETQYFXok8eAvTuA2U8z7JTZnqwLNK9bM2D39NxY
Thank you

Hello all,

I did all the process from crownload page, but as other people in the forum, I had no CFG to pay the fees. But, I dont know why, I was able to perform the claiming with no errors. At the end, I have no CFG from the claiming process on my wallet and I am not able to claim again. I dont know what to do.

I leave my CFG wallet:
16UQcsmov6wBdx1DT3Y9rAWFvb8vCiYHoQew8xY6bLPGGQ1V

Thanks for your support.

Hello.
please check your wallet balance.

Hi, I was using polkadot.js extension wallet for applying Centrifuge crownloan. I did claim successfully in official website. However, where did the CFG send? I canā€™t find in my polkadot.js wallet.

Good day imKT
Please check your rewards here:
0. Follow polkadot.js.org

1. Select Polkadot
  2. Select Centrifuge
    3.Click on Switch

Or you can use direct link: Polkadot/Substrate Portal

Thanks for you quick answer. Now I have the fund you sent, but Iā€™m still not able to claim again because I have this message ā€œRewards claimedā€.

If I was able to claimed with no funds in my wallet from the Crowdlone pageā€¦ where the CFG tokens were send?

I did the same, I should choose ā€œvia Centrifugeā€ or ā€œvia OnFinalityā€?
but both canā€™t see any CFG there, my wallet address is here, please help to check:
4cSZ3oWNgoq4fSfVmjq91sCqH2iqfbxKaZCf6u5nb2avpRto