[Collator Applicant Introduction] Good KarMa

Hey Centrifuge Fam…

As I participate in the Centrifuge & Altair Governance Call #2, I figured I get the ball rolling on those interested in running a collator for Altair and/or Centrifuge. We might as well start introducing ourselves and state our interests in running a collator(s).

At little bit about myself. Well, you can actually read all about me in my Validator Applicant Introduction post from back in May 2021:

We’ve been running a Centrifuge validator (Polkadot/Substrate Portal) since June 2021 with 99%+ uptime and a reasonable commission rate of 7% (which has not changed since day one). It’s been an awesome journey and fun learning experience running the validator (our first of several across several networks) and an honor to do so. We’re big fans of the Altair/Centrifuge projects, and we’re excited for the opportunity to run a collator for both Altair and Centrifuge should we be selected to do so.

Since spinning up our Centrifuge validator last year, I decided to formalize my full-time participation in the cryptoverse by starting a company (Good KarMa LLC). We offer a wide array of services including consulting, education, and the growth and expansion of several networks including Helium (44 hotspots deployed and counting) through our subsidiary company, Helium United.

Thank you in advance for considering Good KarMa as a candidate to operate Altair and Centrifuge collators. Please feel free to ask me any questions you might have.

Cheers!

Matthew

1 Like

After reading @Rhano’s post about the upcoming Altair Council Collator Selection Process, I wanted to take a moment to expand upon our introduction and desire to operate a collator(s) for Altair / Centrifuge.

In addition to operating a longstanding validator for Centrifuge, we (Good KarMa LLC) also operate substrate validators for Kusama, ChainX and in the past, Plasm, a Theta Guardian Node and an Ethereum Consensus (aka ETH2) Validator.

Thanks in advance for the consideration, Council Members. Wishing you the best during the selection process.

Cheers!

Matthew

1 Like

Duh. Forgot to say we also own/operate a Helium Validator as well:

And own/operate 49 hotspots on the Helium Network: