Ambassador Introduction: Rhano

I come from a background in education and teaching, more precisely in Mathematics and languages. I started teaching/training people around 20 years ago and for the last 10 years, I have also been working as a Language Advocate and Language Manager for Khan Academy, contributing to bringing free education to everyone in the world.

Currently, I am working as a self-employed teacher/tutor, helping both individuals and schools/colleges.

I am a big advocate for everyone having the same opportunities - whether it is having access to education or financial freedom and in that way, my vision aligns perfectly with that of Centrifuge. I am really excited for the future of borrowing against RWA’s and how this all will play out in the Polkadot ecosystem - very exciting times are ahead of us!

My primary focus is to educate people about how various things work in the ecosystem, presented in a very clear way. I have already created some educational content which you can find under User manuals & Guides in the Community section.

You will also find me in Discord where I assist people on a daily basis.

See you around.

Rhano

8 Likes