Poll: Increasing the number of validators to 61

I called for discussion. I didn’t call for insults. You are a very malicious person. While you are closing the subject, you come and approach with different intentions. In addition, presenting the Turkish flag with the photos of the insulting people means you are putting the blame on all Turks. You are openly racist. I’m suggesting that you leave the moderation because you are not fair and constructive.

To associate a country’s flag with disgusting speech is to insult that flag and nation.
It is unacceptable for a racist to be a centrifuge moderator.

You create the perception that I am ignoring the pre-messages and organizing the swearing and insults. You’re not well-intentioned. I just invited people to talk and discuss. Cursing and insults are not my responsibility.

Are you sure?

Because after this action they immediately start to insult other members and all team members, CEO, community members and invite violence vs family members.
You were aware of their action and commented on their action too with like, smiles, and other emotions.

Open and closed discussion about your link.

However, this topic is related to increasing the number of validators to 61.
Feel free to comment on this post:

As I said, I did not invite anyone to swear and insult. I left the group because swearing and insults bothered me.

These are bad things that shouldn’t happen. I just wanted the community to participate in discussions. I didn’t do anything with bad intentions. However, you made racism by using the Turkish flag for different purposes.

Everyone is invited to discuss and participate in “Request for comments”, “Proposals” and of course on-chain referenda and everyone who follows all official channels will take notice

1 Like

Everyone can express his/her opinion in the unofficial groups and price talks as well listing discussions are possible but if someone posts untrue FUD about Centrifuge true community members will try to avoid it and take actions against it

A moderator cannot be racist in the centrifuge’s unofficial group. He can’t even be racist no matter what.

Moderators represent the project before the community. So moderators should be aware of what they are posting. Such bad situations can damage the project. :frowning:

Everyone in the official channels (Forum, Discord, Telegram) has to respect the rules of conduct but most important is to respect each other and to be on good terms

Off-topic discussions should be avoided and will be moderated

Topic closed because of off-topic discussions