Poll: Increasing the number of validators to 61

Thanks for the comments. I’m glad you’re going to vote nay in my weekly referendums. @Tjure07 @ImdioR

I suggest you check out who’s posted on the forum. @Tjure07 :slight_smile:

I closed the survey. Thank you to everyone who supported. 57% support made me happy.

Good day Turk Validator
0 comments in favor of VOTE and closing the poll manually without any reason, without a deadline just evidence how YOUR community supported your poll and referendum (1 Aya in a few days…)…

You are welcome.
You are an expert in creating proposals and referendums (until now 0 proposals or referendums were approved due to violation of procedure), so hope that in a few months you will be also an expert on the correct procedure of creating proposals and referendums. In case you don`t know or forget I would like to remember you 5 simple steps:

1. First step - 1: - Start a discussion in the forum.
  2. Second step - 2: Comment on any proposal on the Centrifuge governance forum.
  3. Third step - 3: Propose a public referendum
  4. Fourth step - 4: -Prioritize public referendum
  5. Fifth step - 5 : -Vote on a referendum
    Here you will find more info:
    https://docs.centrifuge.io/use/participate-in-network/

p.s. Also would like to remember to express your opinion in a polite and respectful way. Thank you in advance.

Why would people vote when 2.5 MCFGs have been locked by the team? With the votes you cast, you turn the community away from democracy and turn into a centralist project. For these reasons, my referendum proposals will last forever. You don’t have to worry about the CFGs I spend. CFG is pretty cheap so I don’t feel sorry for the CFGs I spend.

Avoiding of simple 5 steps, not including “image” (in your prev proposals), ignoring suggestions = will bring you to results = FAIL.

Just in a simple discussion, it`s clearly emphasized that increasing the number of validators is useless.
More info you will find here: https://gov.centrifuge.io/t/poll-increasing-the-number-of-validators-to-61/3485/14?u=imdior

Summary In a few words:

• 4 validators not oversubscribed
  • 20+ oversubscribed with 10-40 active staking with amount 0.04-1 CFG.

But you not only didn`t control this info before opening a topic but also created several proposals to increase +6,+12,+40.

Just because you avoid simple procedure (if you start following the procedure from the last steps this is also wrong (5->1 wrong). Just would like to remember you 1->2->3->4->5…)

Thanks for the comments. I’m glad you’re going to vote nay in my weekly referendums. @ImdioR

If you check the history of governance proposals for Centrifuge, and most recently for Altair, you can clearly see the number of voters who participated in them.
As well the number of contributors to the Altair and Centrifuge crowdloans indicate how decentralized the Centrifuge ecosystem is.
If you consider the feedback and comments you received in the forum to your proposals, you should realize, that increasing the validators by a large number is a risk to the network. Thus everyone, from the team to the broader community, has the right to protect the chain and decline your referanda.

If you constantly announce it on Telegram, Twitter and discord, of course, there will be many people who will vote. They voted because the community, which was uncomfortable with the process taking too long, accelerated this process.

You constantly announced (1) and talked(2) in the Turkish telegram group about 2 things:

1. Your weekly proposal and referendum. Never bring you any comment on the forum or additional AYE in your proposals.
  2. Direct insulting of Team members and other community members. But only 2nd was very successful.
    If for every insult or swearing would give a vote in a referendum, you would have successfully won it long ago with Super Majority approval! :smiley:

Hello, I am no longer in the group you mentioned.
I left the group for various reasons. Also, I did not insult or swear at anyone.

I don’t find it right to curse or insult anyone.

You have to stop lying. You should know that I am no longer in that group and I am not responsible for their actions.

My message to leave the group:

In addition, racism was committed in one of your groups by targeting us. Racism is not something that can be accepted by anyone. However, the trade group’s lack of an anti-racist stance brought the situation here.
I don’t think it’s right for the turkisg community to get angry at this and swear or insult it.

Racism doesn’t belong anywhere - on that we can agree completely. The trading group is not an official group and just like you can not be held responsible for what the members of the Turkish community are saying, no one can be held responsible for what other community members say, other than themselves. In the official channel they would have been banned instantly, that’s for sure.

That being said, a handful of the Turkish community members were/are targeting both the team and ambassadors very aggressively. Beforehand, they would coordinate the attacks and afterwards they would brag about it to the others - the Turkish channel is open so everyone can freely read the messages there.

Some of the messages were so rude, personal and inappropriate, that I will not even post the screenshot here. Even though it’s only a handful of members who are showing this behavior, they are the loudest and give a bad name to the rest - if that was your reason to leave the group, I understand your decision.

There was/is a reason you chose to be part of the Centrifuge community - and invest in the project - so let’s focus on that. The project’s fundamentals haven’t changed so in my opinion it’s better to put the past behind us and look at what’s ahead instead.

3 Likes

You made a very good statement. Absolutely I agree. :clap: I want you to know that I’m sorry for the bad things that happened. As you said, focusing on the project is the most important thing.

3 Likes

The trade group is not affiliated with the official channel or the team - the only reason we link to it is when people start discussing price/listings in the official channel. But it is an unofficial channel and the owner is a community member (not affiliated with the team).

To me, it sounds like that whole situation could have been avoided if they had just asked directly and they would have known that the official channel and trading channel are not affiliated with each other.

The fact that the group’s telegram link is in the official group and there are so many ambassadors in the group makes this think.

There’s no point in discussing this bad event anymore. It is in the past.

I hear what you’re saying - and it makes sense. We do notify that it is an unofficial channel though:

It is the largest TG group after the official channel and you are right, many of the ambassadors are present in that group as well. After all, they are community members too :grinning:

And we also help and assist many people with their issues and queries there as well, in addition to the official channel.

But thank you for pointing this out - I will forward the information. If future conflicts can be avoided, it is worth looking into.

1 Like

I deleted it to avoid further discussion. Because something bad happened and it’s not nice to remember. Thank you for being very helpful. @Rhano :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad to hear mate - you seem like a resourceful person and we would all benefit much better if we worked together, instead of fighting each other.

If Centrifuge/Altair progresses and has a healthy community, we will all be happy and benefit from it in the long term.

:handshake:

1 Like

Absolutely I agree. It is in no one’s interest to harm the project. :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Looks like your direct message related to Trading group where a lot (more than 10 members from your community) insult Team members, other community members and inviting violence vs family member.
I’m not finding this cool. But you was aware about their action and highly direct them…