Introducing the New Centrifuge App

Hey everyone,

Today, the new Centrifuge App is released, succeeding Tinlake to create a new onboarding and investment experience and set the stage for multi-chain liquidity. This is a major milestone for us, and I can’t wait to share the exciting new features and functionality that come with it.

You can access the new app here or go to centrifuge.io and click on Centrifuge App in the top right corner.

Redesigned Onboarding

The new app comes with a lot of new and exciting features investors have been waiting for, like faster onboarding and a better wallet experience. It’s easier than ever to jump into RWAs on-chain.

First off, we’ve revamped our onboarding process for individuals and entities. With the help of our new onboarding provider, Shufti Pro, the entire process now takes only 5-7 minutes from start to approval. This improved onboarding experience makes it quicker and smoother for you to invest in real-world assets.

If you’ve onboarded with Tinlake in the past and signed a subscription agreement, you’ll be automatically migrated to the new app. If you haven’t yet signed a subscription agreement, you’ll need to onboard in the new Centrifuge App.

A New Wallet Component

We designed and built a new wallet component in the app where you can now connect to your preferred Ethereum or Centrifuge Chain wallet. With wallet connection support for Centrifuge Chain, we aim to provide even more opportunities for credit funds to transact on-chain. In the near future, we’re excited to see the first issuer launch a pool on Centrifuge Chain, utilizing the many improvements over the Pools on Ethereum.

I want to emphasize that all existing Tinlake pools (now called Pools on Ethereum), assets, and investments are now part of the new app. Whether you’re an existing or new investor, you can interact with these pools using your Ethereum wallet. This ensures a smooth transition and continuity of your investments within the Centrifuge ecosystem.

For those wondering about claiming CFG rewards, please note that it is currently still happening on tinlake.centrifuge.io. We’re actively working to enable CFG reward claiming on app.centrifuge.io as well. Stay tuned for updates on this front!

Lastly, I wanted to say thank you to the entire team. Over the last 12 months, we have worked tirelessly to launch this new app, bringing us one step closer to our mission of becoming the number one project for crypto funds to transact on-chain.

I would love to hear your feedback and what you think in the comments. If you find any bugs, let me know or send a mail to support@centrifuge.io.

9 Likes

Hello! Firts of all, Congratulations! I really think you are a top team. The new Centrifuge App looks very user friendly and most of all I think being able to use native Centrifuge Chain is a great milestone.

With pools coming to the Centrifuge Chain, I would like to understand if the key features of the Centrifuge protocol would remain available for issuers and investors: on-chain securitization, revolving pools (epoch mechanism and on-chain NAV), tranching, and also I am curious about NFT assets tokenization and if we are going to see NFT minting over substrate framework.

2 Likes