How to claim CFG rewards from the Centrifuge crowdloan on Polkadot

now it appears to me like this

You cannot do anything wrong - either you can claim or you cannot claim. Follow the instructions provided for claiming and afterwards seeing your rewards in your wallet.

It’s fine when the “Rewards claimed” appears. Now you can check your rewards in the Polkadot.js portal

I’m not figuring this out. It says rewards claimed on centrifuge .io.

I had my wallet connected. and nothing is in my wallet. It has been 2 days.

Hi @kwest406,

Check this post to see how and where to see your tokens. If you claimed successfully, then they are in your wallet.

:cyclone:Good day Centrifuge Community :cyclone:
We are happy to announce that issue with claiming CFG rewards for Parallel Finance, Bifrost and Equilibrium was fixed! Contributors via these mediums can claim their rewards.

Claiming page: Centrifuge Parachain Crowdloan | Centrifuge: Real World DeFi

Tutorial:

Hi, sorry in advance

I don’t know if this is the way to ask for help, and i don’t know if it could be useful for detecting bugs related to the distribution of rewards:

I have contributed with 440 (220+220) in Paralell Finance having 5,584.64 CFG rewards, according to Paralell Finance. But in https://centrifuge.io/parachain/crowdloan/ i have Zero CFGs:

This is my wallet subscan link:

This is happen right now, after the liquid DOT Plaforms problem solved message.

BTW, I 've checked that the wallet is the same, update metadata on polkadot.js, etc. And also checked with Paralell guys via discord that everyhing is ok

Yes, it is that, thanks .
I’m still waiting for the AIR thing.
IF IT WEREN’T FOR YOUR PREDISPOSITION AND TREATMENT, I WOULD REALLY THINK OF QUITTING, I’M GOING TO HOLD, WITH YOU, THE PROJEST IS GOING TO BE MONUMENTAL.
CHEERS

Good day Apagon
If i`m not wrong we talked with you in DM and via Support.
I guess we already solved your issue. If you have any other questions feel free to ask!

Good day Polblancoo
In DM we solved your issue.
I provided to your wallet some CFG to pay transaction fee and, as you confirmed, you successfully claimed your rewards.
About the AIR issue, I completely understand your disappointment and solving time really became very long.
We are waiting for confirmation of some information from the Team side and once we will receive it we could proceed with POLL - Proposal and finally distribution of your rewards.

I would like to ask you sorry for the delay and this issue.
If you have any other questions feel free to ask me or any other Ambassador.
Best regards.

1 Like

Hello, I hope this find you well.

I’m writing here because I’m having problems with claiming the centrifuge auction’ rewards procedure.
I have contributed to the centrifuge auction directly and by parallel finance as well. The issue is that Centrifuge parachain crowdloan is only showing me the amount of dot that I contributed directly to centrifuge, Sadly, I could not find the way to see and claim dots that I contriuted by PARALLEL FINANCE. What should I do?

I hope you can help me to sort this out.

Kinds regards
Diego

Good day Diegopaez93
Can you send me your wallet address in DM or in discord?
I will take a look at what is going on.

good time to everyone! im trying to get my reward on centrifuge site. pressed claim and need put the password in my polka json ext. trying to enter the password and all the time have the same that unable to decode using the supplied passphrase.im sure password is correct.thanks in advance for help.

1 Like

Good evening Tolyaris
If your password is correct you should be able to claim your tokens.
You can reset your password if you have seed phase.

Also please check if your caps lock is off and if you select the correct language for the keyboard.

language is correct and no caps. i just tried to recover my adress and put again the password with my seed. but story repeats…(((

You can restore your account via seed phrase in this case you can set up a new password.
If you restore your account via JSON file, you should always use an OLD password.
Only an old password permits you to decode your account.

i tried all and even changed password. still says:Unable to decode using the supplied passphrase

I could suggest you to try:

1. Install new browser (portable version) Chrome or Mozilla
  2. Install only 1 extension Polkadot.jst
  3. Try to claim.

Can you please tell me where I can change the password. Not sure I know where is. Thank you

Отправлено из Yahoo Почты для Android

To enter your account you need to use the password you set after the account creation. Did you write it down savely?
Are you in possession of the seed phrase and/or the json.backup file?