Developer Introduction: Ben

Hey Everyone,

this is Ben, I joined the Centrifuge team mid September as frontend developer. My career started once as a graphic designer, but I switched to creative development after 3 years out of passion and curiosity. That led my way to frontend development eventually. Over the last years I have been specialized in accessibility, performance and the main javascript frameworks.

My motivation to join Centrifuge is based on my belief that blockchain technology will replace most of out current centralized systems and I want to be part of making this happen (not that frontend is key in this transition, but at least I can help).

Happy to join the team, happy to get to know you.

Find me on Discord as: BenCentrifuge#0777

7 Likes

Welcome, Ben!
Happy to see you here! :hugs:

1 Like

Welcome to Centrifuge! :facepunch:
Great to see the team growing because to reach the long term goal the right staff is needed

1 Like

Welcome Ben!

My motivation to join Centrifuge is based on my belief that blockchain technology will replace most of out current centralized systems and I want to be part of making this happen (not that frontend is key in this transition, but at least I can help).

Iā€™d argue frontend is incredibly key here ā€” usability and eventually abstracting away more of the nitty gritty blockchain technical aspects is how we will onboard millions :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I agree, usability and simplicity are key aspects of a successful product UI. Looking forward to Pools launching on Centrifuge chain which makes the usage easier for both the issuer and the investor

Not millions, Ser, Billions!

Welcome to the party Ben! Accessibility will be key over the long-term.

Welcome @Ben! Glad to have you onboard. Frontend development provide users with the first impression of the product so I would say that it definitely is an important factor for the success of any project.