Community Radial Mining

Need a helping hand, I wanna share my introductory post that talks about a short story on how I got into doing validator node

10 Likes

Hi Sher, I’d really appreciate a hand setting up a node

9 Likes

Thanks for the information :grinning:

6 Likes

Good to know. I hope to contribute to the group

6 Likes

Hola Bonjour Salut Radial Centrifuge

5 Likes

Honestly, it is little hard to understand how exactly people should get RAD tokens.

Here are some tips:

1 - Create a discourse account (you can see sign up button at the top of this page).
2 - Download Polkadot extension from here : polkadot.js.org/extension/
3 - Go to : https://portal.chain.centrifuge.io/ and then create an polkadot address
4 - Now earn badges on discourse by like, post, share and creating content
5 - Once earned badges as mentioned in this post. Submit your bounty.
6 - Boom. Once approved you will receive RAD free tokkens on your chain address created on step 3.

Thanks

16 Likes

RAD’s for the win. Long live RAD

9 Likes

Thanks for the info man gona set mine up now already got 300 dots staked up already

FYI 65% of the dot tokens are staked now!!
Guys dot is not gona moon shot 100x

It’s gona soot to Mars !! :rocket::rocket::rocket:

Rad tokens got a first class seat up front !!!

9 Likes

Give me some sunshine give me some rain , give me some likes so i can get Radial

7 Likes

Me llamó la atención mucho este proyecto sobre todo que busca interactuar con activos del mundo real e integrarlos a las finanzas descentralizadas, muy interesante.

Este programa para obtener Rad tokens me parece muy inteligente, para que la misma comunidad de “Centrifuge” haga ruido en redes sociales y de esta manera hacer una especie de Marketing.

5 Likes

Nice summary :slight_smile:
You actually help me. I did not understand how to earn RAD tokens either but now is more clear

6 Likes

seems not only German but everybody.

6 Likes

That’s true. Everyone

6 Likes

Will the radial token be distributed on the 31st or is it only the deadline to apply to the drop?

5 Likes

How do I know that the rad is really rad? But it would be really rad if I did get some RAD though!

Rad onnnn brother!

6 Likes

so i never get i did what i had to do LOL …

3 Likes

The centrifugal force should separate the milk from the cream!.

3 Likes

I am an UK citizen, living in Hong Kong, working in China majority of time. Am I eligible to participate in this project? Just thinking of the USA and European restrictions.
Thanks

5 Likes

When is the main net launching, cant wait :thinking: :face_with_monocle:

5 Likes

The mainnet is live since May 2020 :wink:

4 Likes