COMMUNITY MINING BOUNTY IS CLOSED! Thank you all

Wow! We had a total of 320 submissions. Thank you all for participating :slight_smile:

Discourse Badges

Badges will be rewarded on a first-come, first-serve basis. The maximum allowance for each reward is as follows:

Bounty Radial Reward Max Submissions Accepted
For each of the following badges earned on discourse: 10 Radial 20
Nice reply (10 likes on a reply)
Enthusiast (visited 10 consecutive days)
Nice topic (10 likes on a topic)
For each of the following badges earned on discourse 20 Radial 20
Good topic (25 likes on a topic)
Good reply (25 likes on a reply)
Nice share (shared a post with 25 unique visitors)

Meaningful Discourse Topic Post

We will choose 20 of the most meaningful Discourse topic posts. These are up to the discretion by the Centrifuge team.

Blogpost

We got a lot of great submissions! We are going to find a creative way to reward the best posts.

What Happens Next?

The Centrifuge community is growing! To accommodate its size, we are planning a restructure in the framework of our community. The bounty is over but you can expect some new, fun ideas coming along soon :eyes:

Thank you all for believing in Centrifuge’s mission to change the rules of global trade!

30 Likes

Wanted to put un my request /badges this weekend… closing 31 January. Too late, what a pitty…
Should have done this late in the night after work…

9 Likes

Getting some Rad tokens would be Rad-ical

11 Likes

Hello…I’m confused and hoping you can help me out here…the original post said that the program would be open until 1/31/21 or until you received 2500 submission. This seems to say that it’s been closed on 1/29 after receiving 320 submissions. What am I missing?? That’s pretty disappointing, as I thought I had at least tonight and tomorrow to get my form submitted. Not that I’m just here for the RAD, but it would have been rad to get rewarded for being part of this great community. Thanks

9 Likes

The original post said the program was capped at 2500 RAD not 2500 submissions

10 Likes

He also said there will be new features and ideas so no need to worry i am sure there will be more opportunities! :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I thought end of the submissions was the 31st? I was just about to submit.

6 Likes

Thanks for this super original and worthwhile effort guys! :raised_hands:t4:

8 Likes

@Dedi thank you for keeping us posted. Hopefully I will be able to get some RAD. :heart_eyes: :crazy_face:

8 Likes

Yeah. Misunderstood this as well. Guess that the 31/01 was the fixed end-date for submission in case the 2500 RAD limit was not reached before hand. But seems that 320 submissions reached the total pool 2500 RAD limit yesterday.

Dangit! Should have done a running submission instead! :slight_smile:

Hope there will be a new chance in the future. :laughing:

8 Likes

Nooo… Give us more time please :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks for the replies all. That really stinks, but seems I’ve nobody to blame but myself. Oh well, so it goes :frowning:

6 Likes

loved opportunity to learn more about centrifuge. in the past when i earned crypto whiling learning lead to me buying and holding bags of the project because i put in time to understand what they are trying to accomplish and it has payed off hugely. looking forward to centrifuge listing and doing the same with radial. cheers

11 Likes

I really appreciate the chance to earn some Rads. Thanks to the team for this opportunity. I will be a long term investor and support of this amazing community!

9 Likes

when will we be finding out who got the RAD tokens? fingers and toes crossed some are coming my way!

7 Likes

so when are we going to receive our RAD tokens?
I for one thought 01/02/2021.

8 Likes

@Dedi could you let us know when the reward will be distributed? Even if it’s in one week, not an issue for me. But it’s not fair to let us wait not knowing. Thank you.

10 Likes

Wow so awesome to see so much community involvement. Looking forward to this project.

4 Likes

My fingers and toes are getting sore from being crossed for so long!!

7 Likes

any news? @CentrifugeLove

4 Likes