How to start mining radial?

Hi everyone,
I am sure that I am not the only one that’s quite new to crypto. Everyone that’s here is here for one reason, they find something about centrifuge that attracts them. So I would like to get into mining radical if that’s even possible. The problem is I do not know how. Is there any good soul that has time and will to explain me how and if it’s even possible to mine Radial. I need 101, for dummies.
I am sure this ain’t only for me, thanks in advance!

4 Likes

Hi/Pozdrav, Pahuljasti

Centrifuge lauched community mining program for radial, which means one can earn RAD tokens by participating in Centrifuge community on discord.

Here are the details of the program:

Details of the Program

Submissions for this first phase of the program will be accepted until January 31st, 2021 until the cap of 2500 Radial is reached

Bounties available in this kickoff phase:

Bounty Radial Reward Max Submissions Accepted
For each of the following badges earned on discourse: 10 Radial 20
Nice reply (10 likes on a reply)
Enthusiast (visited 10 consecutive days)
Nice topic (10 likes on a topic)
For each of the following badges earned on discourse 20 Radial 20
Good topic (25 likes on a topic)
Good reply (25 likes on a reply)
Nice share (shared a post with 25 unique visitors)
Meaningful* discourse topic post 20 Radial 20
Submit your blogpost that reviews an element of Centrifuge 100 Radial
  • meaningful as assessed by Centrifuge
    ** all bounties are subject to council approval/opinion
    *** You are not eligible for this program if you are located in, incorporated or otherwise established in, or a citizen or resident of the United States, China or South Korea.

Note: Our main goal is to generate genuine discussion in our community, and we will attempt to prevent any spam or gaming of this mining program.

3 Likes

I have found google doc where you can submit your bounty that you collected on discourse.

2 Likes