COMMUNITY MINING BOUNTY IS CLOSED! Thank you all

Chico’s army is always present! :smiley:

4 Likes

No not from my side :frowning:

3 Likes

Me too, setting it aside for too long, and now it’s too late >//<

2 Likes

Centrifuge had all in all 320 submissions and this is a lot of work to verify and summarize. I am sure the team will announce the result of the community mining soon

12 Likes

Please dont create fud and allow the team to get back as soon as they can.

6 Likes

and if you give them a false account in the first place it is even more time consuming. Sorry @cassidy

2 Likes

I received my RAD tokens, thank you Centrifuge team! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

This means if i get 3 badges , i would receive 30 Rad right ? im receiving only 10 :cry: can i check with anyone about this ?

3 Likes

same here man, I have 2 badges, nice topic and nice reply, and only received 10 Radial, I’m too wondering to whom I can raise this issue

2 Likes

@ mash88 and Stephan274: you can ask in today’s community call

3 Likes

Thank you very much Centrifuge team, early today, to my surprise, i saw that i earned some rewards and i am more than happy. You are great, i can’t wait for the rest of the journey.
:purple_heart:

3 Likes

plus @mash88
I think that they had to split the rewards among the number of participants. Having 2 or more badges wouldn’t mean that you would get the rewards for each, unless there were less participants in which case there would have been enough rads for all; That’s my understanding, but maybe i am wrong. But yeah, you can ask during the community call as Tjure07 says.

6 Likes

@JpaxxX “for each of the following badges”, " for each".

When they started such project, they had a specific number of Radial tokens to give out, that’s why they had a 320 limit for submissions.

“for each”

2 Likes

@Stephan274 I know, i just said what i thought could be a possibility and what i imagined happened.

but flagging my message as Offensive, Abusive or in Violation of the guidelines is a little too much, i just said what i thought had happened stating clearly that i may be wrong (what we call an opinion). I hope for those who flagged it you never get to know what Abuse or Offensive really means.

have a good day, you can always ask during the community call.

1 Like

This would make sense, Im just asking as maybe a glitch or something

2 Likes

Missed it … my time zone will be 2.30 am … dozed off already. Hope there is a saved version

2 Likes

@mash88 Hi, exactly, you are more than welcome to ask as what was said in the announcement seem to have changed in the end. I just meant to express what crossed my mind when i noticed what happened, but maybe there is an other explanation ? I couldn’t be part of the community call too because of the time zone, so i don’t know if this has been addressed, but i assume we’ll soon know what happened :wink:

2 Likes

They were oversubscribed so it was a lottery- just because you were eligible for tokens didn’t mean you would get them! Again it was a lottery! If you got some be happy, if you didn’t hard luck, move on, buy RAD when it gets released and see you on the MOON!

4 Likes

Yes, the video is already online.

6 Likes

Ok just watched it … hope we can have see the faces of the team next video :laughing:

2 Likes