Community Radial Mining

love centrifuge. thing will be a great one in new year :partying_face: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

7 Likes

Can I participate from Germany?

5 Likes

Fantastic initiative that should promote discussion and encourage the community!

4 Likes

It depends, are you American or non-American?

7 Likes

no german, but I think Im eligible :wink:

6 Likes

I’m new here, glad join with centrifuge community

6 Likes

As German you need to go through KYC with Securitize

7 Likes

I just herd something along the lines of why not use a VPN to stake and use apps up in the USA. Not saying I will but I found it interesting

6 Likes

Hi
Anyone knows where we should submit the blog post?

8 Likes

I think if you write a blog post you just post it as a new topic. That’s what I did anyway. I would like any feedback if that is not correct.

7 Likes

count me in. i would like to get some RAD

8 Likes

The fact that centrifuge cares about building a robust community makes me more bullish
RAD is my number1 pick for 2021

35 Likes

is the way t claim RAD tokens by completing this bounty form that is linked above?

7 Likes

i just joined and it is bit confusing, but one way to learn is to use the platform and learn as you go. cheers. been watching a bunch of youtube videos as well in order to understand how centrifuge works, maybe that will help

10 Likes

It is actually confusing slightly but take sometime to read it again and take sometime to use the system. It might be hard to hit all the things that are set for us to be rewarded but we all sure will try.

Hope you guys can click the heart icon to like my reply :pray: , will sure like yours back

9 Likes

Yes, surely with time I figured how the platform works :smiley:

5 Likes

because the usa fears all crypot!!

9 Likes

Hopefully one day they allow US. For more answers on this I would watch the Youtube video they posted
Here is the link- [Community Call #6: Radial Token Overview - YouTube]

5 Likes

I’m also afraid of crypot. Crying pots are scary!

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Looking forward to some sweet RAD’s :relaxed:

9 Likes