Community Radial Mining

Centrifuge is kicking off a Community Mining Program for Radial! We want to get Radial tokens into the hands of the community that makes Centrifuge what it is.

We believe that in the early stages of the Centrifuge Network, it is important to get the token into the hands of users who will benefit from and add value to the system. This token distribution will be a crucial element in the long-term success of Centrifuge.

This kickoff phase of the program will continue through January 31st, 2021 and will distribute up to 2500 Radial tokens!

Details of the Program

Submissions for this first phase of the program will be accepted until January 31st, 2021 until the cap of 2500 Radial is reached

Bounties available in this kickoff phase:

Bounty Radial Reward Max Submissions Accepted
For each of the following badges earned on discourse: 10 Radial 20
Nice reply (10 likes on a reply)
Enthusiast (visited 10 consecutive days)
Nice topic (10 likes on a topic)
For each of the following badges earned on discourse 20 Radial 20
Good topic (25 likes on a topic)
Good reply (25 likes on a reply)
Nice share (shared a post with 25 unique visitors)
Meaningful* discourse topic post 20 Radial 20
Submit your blogpost that reviews an element of Centrifuge 100 Radial

*meaningful as assessed by Centrifuge
**all bounties are subject to council approval/opinion
***You are not eligible for this program if you are located in, incorporated or otherwise established in, or a citizen or resident of the United States, China or South Korea.

Note: Our main goal is to generate genuine discussion in our community, and we will attempt to prevent any spam or gaming of this mining program.

:point_right:Submit your bounty using this form:point_left:

Learn more about the Radial token

Are you thinking bigger? We are open to hearing your proposal! Email us at bounty@centrifuge.foundation with your ideas :rotating_light:

Disclaimer: to the fullest extent allowed by applicable law, in no event shall the company or its affiliates, be liable to you or any third party for any damages of any kind.

62 Likes

Any particular reason why the program isn’t available to individuals in the USA?

16 Likes

Because you need to be an accredited investor inside the USA. I assume the same requirements count as for the Radial Rewards Program

12 Likes

So shouldn’t they still offer the program to those who are accredited? Or maybe it’s just too much trouble for them to confirm accreditation for each person who wants to participate. I could see that being a real pain in the a$$.

12 Likes

Yup, it would be a real headache :exploding_head:

If you are an accredited investor in the US I would suggest participating in the Tinlake Liquidity Rewards!

17 Likes

Just saw that in the last newsletter. Recruitments are super high ! 10 likes is enormous. Even on very big discourse it very hard. People give less likes here than on FB !

What those that mean ?

14 Likes

Is it only me, or this platform is a bit confusing?

I managed to find starting guide but im still learning ahahah

12 Likes

This :arrow_up: @bnetopt

12 Likes

Any help? @bnetopt

8 Likes

Definitely agreed, I’ve been observing posts and trying to like some thoughtful comments. I hope they lower the requirements :slight_smile: The part you quoted might be related to share buttons under the topics and replies. I don’t know how they track the visitors tho. Paging @cassidy to see if it works :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Nice I will try to pump my badges please like :stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes

Only if you like mine first :rofl:

15 Likes

No video tutorial as of now but this would be considered for a bounty!

15 Likes

I am happy to start it together, God bless!

11 Likes

how do you get a ‘one box’ and also how does sharing work. I have shared a few times but don’t understand getting a badge for it?

9 Likes

and maybe you should give something special for doing a video? I did one and it was a lot of work. thanks. I also have been pushing people to the site from various social media groups the past few days.

11 Likes

doobs video got me here!!!

10 Likes

welcome! my video is working. I’m so happy you found it.

9 Likes

great platform i am sure 2021 is for us

11 Likes

yeap you did a good video buddy

7 Likes