RAD token price prediction and tokenomics

As far as I could find about RAD token the Initial supply is 400m and the inflation rate is %3 yearly
Although I think there would be a token burn mechanism implemented in future
However most recent data indicates a circulating supply of around 415m wich is not so much
I personally think RAD will be ranked at least in top 80 after listing wich gives us a market cap of more than $260m so we can say the price of RAD most likely will be more than $0.62 per token
Remember this is the minimum price according to my prediction.
the upside potential for this project is tremendous :money_mouth_face:
Good luck all

38 Likes

This prediction seems to be possible but I had much higher price in mind
Anyway thanks for great post :ok_hand:

11 Likes

I hope listing price isnt so high so we can buy enough and then price goes up :rocket:

11 Likes

What is the max supply?

8 Likes

I bet on top 50 with all my portfolio
Anyone In??? :question: :question: :question:

33 Likes

I hope at least for top 50

5 Likes

Any details about burn mechanism?
There isnt much information about RAD tokenomics

30 Likes

First of all - we as a community - should support Centrifuge and raise enough awareness. As soon as more investors are convinced of the project it will grow step by step. As a consequence, when Centrifuge finally fulfills its big potential, the price will follow :wink:

12 Likes

The current token supply is 416 million RAD

12 Likes

Just based on the Polkadot Kusama parachain, I would say top 20 within a very short period of time. My two cents.

8 Likes

I will be all in if RAD gives the entery under $1
2021 will be the year of centrifuge
Quote me on this

36 Likes

Any one here willing to sell RAD otc?

4 Likes

Considering what centrifuge is doing and how big the market they are entering,being in top 20 seems highly possible to me
Anyone has a different idea?

7 Likes

Even sky cant be the limit for centrifuge

33 Likes

I like this project very much and I think it has the ultimate usecase for blockchain and NFTs but honestly I think hoping for more than 100m market cap is unrealistic at this point
Please Like if you agree with me

34 Likes

I am thinking of top 20 too lots of others sitting in top 100 even dont have any usecase if centrifuge can obtain a small percentage of old financial system it will skyrocket in 2021

34 Likes

Mars mission inbound it is. it is anybody’s guess after that.

5 Likes

For me centrifuge is a long long hodling project Im not selling anytime soon
even if it makes up to top 20

35 Likes

Im sure we will see a nuclear explosion after listing centrifuge
Not financial advice but you can quote me on this

34 Likes

Thanks for this info that is really useful for working out what a good entry position would be!

4 Likes