RAD token price prediction and tokenomics

any news on exchanges they will target? cex or dex? also being in the polkadot ecosystem will there be a token swap out of being erc20? my first day, just started reading and figuring out how to navigate through topics and and responses. cheers for any help in my question

3 Likes

This is very useful information. Thanks Tjure07

4 Likes

thanks for sharing !!

3 Likes

Well investors can enter tinlake pools, and for every locked DAI, investors get 0.25 RAD. Minimum commitment is 10k$ so all tinlake investors got their RADs for about 4$

4 Likes

I can see the price in a bull run go up to around $400-1,000 in my opinion.

4 Likes

Hey, Edayildiz! Your predictions are rather pessimistic on hot market, Hope price will be higher, but anyway thank you for your opinion!

3 Likes

Love your prediction and think its very conservative. i would be happy with that prediction short term but do believe we will go much higher in the long term :slight_smile:

5 Likes

In that case if we can gather 100 RAD from community engagement programmes then that will be worth $60

I however think $260M market cap at launch is highly ambitious. Over the long term however this could be worth 100s of billions imho.

4 Likes

Thank you for this! :innocent:

3 Likes

Thanks a lot! Is there some kind of document that describes vesting periods etc?

3 Likes

Here is my opinion…

…But in the long run the RAD will be much higher

cheers

3 Likes

Isn"t it great for the project, that chico crypto felt in love with it? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Pumpamentals +10!

4 Likes

It sure is my friend!

2 Likes

Great team, great tech. BULLISH!!!

2 Likes

Hopefully youre right!

3 Likes

Very Helpful ! Thank you

2 Likes