The Democracy Vote for the Tinlake Rewards Update has passed (overwhelmingly)!
As stated in the original post announcing the vote, this accomplished the following:
- Mint approximately 2’000’000 CFG into the rewards account (set balance to 2.75M CFG)
- Split up the LP rewards into separate rates for DROP & TIN tokens
- Set the issuer reward (formerly AO reward) to 0.00002 CFG per $ per day.
- Set the DROP token holder reward to 0.00054 CFG per $ per day.
- Set the TIN token holder reward to 0.00095 CFG per $ per day.
Full proposal text on IPFS.
Thanks for your participation. The results for this vote can be found here on Subscan.io - which is where the results for all Democracy Referenda can be found under the ‘Governance’ tab.