Proposal type: CP-3.1
Proposal on Proposal Repository (Github): https://github.com/centrifuge/cps/blob/main/cps/CP26.md
Date proposed: 2023-01-19
The Centrifuge Council has just submitted Council Motion 53 for the Runtime Upgrade announced here.
- [Substrate] Update parity dependencies - #1115
- [Substrate] Weights v2
- [Substrate] Democracy Referendum & Agenda Migrations
- [Substrate] Migration that clears old preimages storage & releases locked bonds for each preimage
- Anyone that had a preimage stored they would have to resubmit that preimage. The original bonded amount is returned to the user.
- Council motion + fast track
- See the motion on SubSquare here.
- If the motion passes, the referendum vote will be open for 36,000 blocks (~5 days)
- We will update this thread when the public referendum is open