Claiming AIR rewards from Kusama crowdloan

Hi Con.

Your account on-chain has to show 0 AIR because you need to claim the tokens from the crowdloan page first. This can’t be the cause.
If you repeat the procedure on another computer using the same backup file it has to work as well.
Which browser do you use in general? I recommend Firefox or Chrome

I use Chrome . I’ll try later today on my iPad. This would be the 3 rd device, but happy to give it a try. Thank you

1 Like

ok, so i have exactly same problem as @Con1607, did you solve this? I cant claim my AIR. I can see how much token i can claim but it allways gives me the something went wrong error after i sign the message with polkadot wallet. i tried chrome and firefox on windows and linux. I tried to import acc from seed. Nothing works.

sorry you have issues but happy to see I’m not the only one. They keep dismissing my requests for help. Hopefully someone will shed some light. I’m still unable to claim AIR after days spending on this… beautiful solution

Hi nettle. Which error message do you get after you push the claim-button?

Is the Polkadot extension allowed to have access to the website?

Good evening Nettle
Can DM me your wallet and screenshot with the issue? Thank you

Hello i would love to, but i cant send a DM to you here - i have no rights to do so. I can post the error here:

i would like to keep my wallet private, could you message me first? I would send you the wallet addr.

Hello, i got “Something went wrong message”, yes polkadot has access to website. I get the error message rigt after i sign the claim in polkadot wallet

Good day Nettle
We never DM you first.
My settings permits you to contact me in DM.
In any case, you can DM in Discord: Centrifuge or via TG too.

well you say that, but:

Screenshot_20220620_233844

i will try to contact you on discord

If you just registered on the forum you can not contact via DM anyone…
Yes, you can contact me on Discord as well.

Received your message and replied you in DM.

2 Likes

Ok, so thanks to @ImdioR i was able to claim the AIR reward, issue should be now fixed - at least for me it worked ok.

2 Likes

You are welcome Nettle!
Glad to help you.
Feel free to ask us if you have any other questions.

bonjour , j’ai exactement le même problème que les autres je veux réclamer mes jetons air mais quand je signe , on me dit qu’il y a une erreur et de réessayer je ne sais pas régler se problème quelqu’un pourrait m’aider s’il vous plait ?

Hello
please send me your wallet address.
Thank you.

Bonjour
s’il vous plaît envoyez-moi votre adresse de portefeuille.
Merci.

When I try to claim a reward, I get a message :
The air balance is too low
Is it possible to solve this problem?

My address:
kALRZo2uN5qYzk37LcpfE6sLapHzdwC8apGfoNrW3XasBRtXY

Hello!
I have the same problem as described above - while trying to claim my AIR airdrop with polkadot{.js} extension and Altair account I get the message: AIR balance too low. Do I have to have any AIR on the account to claim it? How can I do it?

Thank you.

Hi
Please send me your wallet address.

Hi, here’s the Altair wallet address:

kAKKzhs9UQ1HZBswfrEysbW9ZBqAABGsi99Ms52RNFDFcoyUb

Thank you!