Thursday 16th March 18.00 CET / 12.00 ET
You are invited to join the 15th edition of the Centrifuge Governance Call to stay updated with everything that’s going on with governance and join the discussions!
The Governance Call is facilitated by the Governance & Coordination Group and the preliminary agenda for the call is:
- Brief Governance Update (@Rhano)
- Updating Tinlake Rewards Allocation 2023-03 (@ImdioR)
- EVM Compatibility for Centrifuge (@annamehr)
- Opening HRMP channels with HydraDX - possibilties (HydraDX)
- Next batch of collators (5) onboarding on Altair
We will talk about Tinlake Rewards which are proposed and agreed upon every 2-3 months in order to take TVL and market conditions into consideration and adjust them if needed. We will also talk about the EVM compatibility proposal and what it means for Centrifuge Chain going forwards.
Anyone is WELCOME to join!
Use the zoom link
Add to your calendar
See the public Governance Calendar
If you have any questions or suggestions for a topic, please post them below or bring them with you to the call.