Bifrost Contributors to Altair can NOW CLAIM!

No hostility here, have enough locked to make good use of what seems to be a great project.

I’ll still be backing Altair and most of the ksm projects. You guys should be a little better about how you respond to your supporters concerns. Just saying

Kind of harsh saying a pity on you considering there was only a week to provide the other address while we patiently waited multiple weeks for an update, especially considering we supported the project just like everyone else.

Yup, and I hope these aren’t official “ambassadors”. Get better answers from web2 outsourced costumer service. Hopefully this isn’t a sign of things to look forward too.

1 Like

Any updates on the situation please ?
The swap process obviously didn’t work, so What’s next now ?

We are several to still have unclaimable pending AIR as both polkadot.js and SALP contributors.

Thx in advance. @Rhano @cassidy

1 Like

Hi @rtorabi516 @SupDup44 @XanderCakes

We discussed the issue internally. Please send your Kusama-address you used in the Bifrost-crowdloan to cassidy@centrifuge.io to look into it if the swap functionality and the claiming can be enabled again.

1 Like

Email sent

Thanks for following up

I was in touch with @ImdioRCKZ on TG, i provided him the needful information for my personal case.

I also shared the information on Bifrost for the remaining impacted users:

So i hope everyone will get the information :slight_smile:
Let’s return these AIR to home !

Thanks

my KSM address is CishCbTV7nA7c6juUmwc6TsyibDvmp1y5giHqB9vj8xWpmS

Any news guys ?
I tried again but i still can’t claim my part.

Thx in advance.

Hi SupDup44.

@devin : can you give an update on the Bifrost claiming for him?

I’ve been told by ImdioR CKZ to retry.

So I retried and… still 0 to claim. :dizzy_face:

I’m among the 3 users that cannot claim…

I can’t claim either. Hope we can get them before transfers are enabled :crossed_fingers:

Hi Santos.

Did you send your address already to one of the mods or ambassadors in Telegram?

The devs are looking into each case

ImdioR CKZ is dealing my case on TG as previously said above :innocent:

At some point i’m thinking you should make a simple transfer and stop trying to solve the claim issue.

@Tjure07 It worked for me! ImdioR CKZ reached out and asked to try and it worked this time!

Thanks to Rhano as well for helping me throughout

4 Likes

Shout out to Rhano and ImdioR CKZ

Congratulation !
Feel free to contact us.

I was able to claim my additional tokens. ImdioR thanks for the time and effort.

2 Likes

You are welcome! Feel free to contact us

1 Like