AIR Claims for CoinList Users

Hey CoinList Users!

Thanks for your patience! You are now able to claim your AIR tokens using the address you provided to CoinList :raised_hands:

You can claim your AIR using https://centrifuge.io/altair/coinlist

3 Steps to Claim:

1. Please navigate to the page and click “Claim AIR”

2. Select the address that you gave to CoinList (Make sure that the polkadot.js extension is installed, this page is authorized, and the address can be used on any chain. Refresh the page after changing any settings!) Please note that the site will display your address in the Kusama chain format, but the AIR tokens will be available in your account on Altair!

3. Click “Claim AIR” under your account address
    Screen Shot 2021-11-30 at 9.10.48 PM

4. Done! The AIR should be visible in your account in the Altair portal!

Please note that all AIR claimed using this method by CoinList users will have same vesting schedule as the crowdloan rewards: 25% is unlocked and 75% unlocks over the course of the parachain slot (48 weeks).

6 Likes

Update for users that already claimed AIR

Hey CoinList users! If you already claimed AIR from contributing to the Altair crowdloan and were therefore not able to claim your AIR from CoinList you can use the following link to submit a new address:

https://centrifuge.io/altair/swap-address/
:point_right:Do not enter an address that has already claimed AIR rewards!

Please note that the deadline for a new address submission is Wednesday, 15th of December at 2PM UTC!

Only users affected by this issue will be able to submit a new address.
Also note: using an injected wallet address will make the claiming process easier!

Next Steps

1. Submit your new address by the deadline on the 15 December 2021 at 2PM UTC
  2. An update will be made on Altair to the claims functionality after the submission deadline (stay tuned for the announcement!)
  3. Once the update is made, you can use the process described above in the original post to claim your AIR!
4 Likes

Please tell me about the situation in the photo - I press Claim Air, and it constantly gives an error.
I received tokens for the Coinlist in the form of wCFG and on July 16 they definitely were on my account. Help me please

Hi MKLNK.

wCFG-holders are unfortunately not eligible for the AIRdrop from Coinlist. Only holders of the native CFG are entitled to get the airdrop

Hi. Can you help me please? After I did the step2, the message " Warning
For now, Ledger hardware wallets are not supported by Altair, please do not attempt to claim AIR tokens with a Ledger at this time - we will support these claims soon, please check back here for updates." appeared. What should I do?

Hi Nick1.

This is a warning message and you can proceed with claiming AIR. Please make sure it’s the right address you delivered

Why can’t I claim AIR token?
I’m sure the address given to CoinList is correct!
And I’ve installed extension

Hello PMJ

1. Did you submit your wallet address to Coinlist and confirmed it in 2nd email before deadline 09.11?
  2. What is your account type injected or SR25519?
  3. Do you have any AIR in your wallet already?
  1. Did you submit your wallet address to Coinlist and confirmed it in 2nd email before deadline 09.11?
    Yes,I’ve given the address
  2. What is your account type injected or SR25519?
    Injected
  3. Do you have any AIR in your wallet already?
    No

Cool.
Ping me in TG group Telegram: Contact @centrifuge_chat . I will try to help you.

REMINDER: Admins/Team will never DM you with links, borrow funds or assets, seed phrase, validation of metamask wallet. Beware of scammers!

I can’t enter the group ,I was kicked out before

Solved via DM in telegram

1 Like

Hi - please could I have help with claiming my AIR (originally whitelisted via CoinList)?

Good day Moonshot

Ping me in TG group Telegram: Contact @centrifuge_chat or in discord: Imdior_CKZ | CFG#8610 I will try to help you.

REMINDER: Admins/Team will never DM you with links, borrow funds or assets, seed phrase, validation of metamask wallet. Beware of scammers!

Hi - I’ve added you on Discord. Please can you accept so I can DM you?

Hello
Can not find your request.
You can DM me directly without adding me as a friend.

It’s not letting me I’m afraid. I’ve also joined the TG group but cant write messages. Do you have an alternative contact?

The address I gave CoinList to whitelist was my Altair wallet (I believe this was how it was requested). But this obviously isnt the address recognised when you select ‘any network’ - is this the issue and if so, is there a workaround?

ImdioRCKZ - TG handle

Hey I know it’s 2023 but i participated this Airdrop but i forgot to claim my rewards if there’s any. And the link is now showing 404 not found.

Can you help me to claim my rewards?

1 Like