Hello Altair/Centrifuge community from Openbitlab team
We are five crypto builders, active in crypto since 2013 and with 6 years of experience in network validation.
We started block production activities in Lisk, the first-ever delegated-proof-of-stake network, and then we expanded our infrastructure to support innovative networks like Tezos, Substrate-based and Cosmos-based chains.
We are active on 15+ blockchains, with $10m+ in staked value.
Mainnet: Polkadot, Kusama, Lisk, Mina, Kujira, Mangata, StaFi, Tezos, Shiden, Moonriver, Moonbeam, E-money.
Testnet: Celestia, Pylons, Persistence, Nomic, Origintrail, Shibuya
In the past, we also run nodes on the following testnet: Near, Aptos, Sui, Solana, Quicksilver, Stride, StafiHub, Archway.
We are also very active in governance, with more than 90% vote participation in Polkadot, Kusama, and Kujira.
Thanks to our high responsiveness during critical situations, technical support in bug reporting and fixing, and top-quality performances of our nodes, we received delegations from several Foundation programs (Polkadot, Kusama, E-Money, StaFi, Moonriver, Moonbeam, Kujira), and have been whitelisted as bootstrap collators (Mangata, Shiden).
LXC container on bare metal dedicated server: AMD Ryzen 32 core, 132gb ram, 3.5TB NVME Datacenter edition, 1Gbs bandwidth. Our main server providers are Ikoula and OVH.
Our infrastructure also includes a backup server ready to replace our main server and located on another farm.
Our servers integrate various protection features:
- Zabbix agents connected to our Zabbix servers for real-time monitoring
- Encrypted disk, to protect data from physical access
- UFW firewall, to block access to unused ports
- Fail2Ban, to block incorrect authentications attempts
- SSH access through simple user (no direct root access allowed)
- Periodically change of the root password
- Custom monitoring tool for Altair (GitHub - openbitlab/srvcheck: Srvcheck helps you to monitor blockchain nodes )
- Additional monitoring with Prometheus+Grafana
Languages: English , Italian