Hello Altair community,
Polkadotters here! Maybe you know us by following our Twitter or our Medium channel, where we bring content about all Dotsama ecosystem projects and explaining all the Polkadot peculiarities to our beloved community
We have been a huge supporter of the Centrifuge ecosystem from the very beginning with our first review of the project dating all the way back to then Oct 2020. We also pooled together with our Czech Polkadot community to be part of the Tinlake and successfully provided liquidity for a couple of projects. And last but not least, we really proud to be one of the active validators in the Centrifuge!
Regarding our validation/collation experience, we are proud members of the 1000 validators program on both Polkadot and Kusama and we also validate on basically all Dotsama networks because we believe that involvement of community validators is healthy for the network
List of projects where we are currently active
- Polkadot (Astar, Moonbeam & more coming soon)
- Kusama (Kilt, Shiden, Moonriver, Darwinia Crab, Statemine, Bifrost, Kintsugi, Calamari and soon Picasso or Basilisk are coming)
- standalone chains (HydraDX, Standard Protocol, Sora, Darwinia, Centrifuge, Polkadex, Dock)
- a couple of testnets like Shibuya or Moonbase Alpha
Polkadotters are a founding member of DOT Validator Alliance and official ambassadors of projects like Acala, Manta, Astar, Bifrost and Darwinia.
Our validator/collator infrastructure💯
- We run mainnet nodes on a dedicated bare metal servers with high-end hardware✅
- All mainnet nodes have its bacup
- Full monitoring and alert system 24/7
- Servers are located in different Europe countries and hosted by different providers to have better decentralization
- All the servers are monitored by 3 people with automated performance monitoring and alerting on Grafana
Our articles about Centrifuge
Article about Centrifuge from 12/2020
Article about Centrifuge & Altair from 01/2022
And definitely check out our other content on the Medium and look into our Twitter account @Polkadotters1 We are happy to be a part of the wonderful Altair and Centrifuge ecosystem and we look further to provide any kind of support for these great projects!