Participation in RWA Paris Summit 2025

Dear Team,

I was attending NFT Paris for the last two years and next year I notice that they are also having a RWA Summit, I think it would be a good opportunity for the team to speak at the event and probably have a stall or something to create more awareness. The majority of the visitors are related to NFT’s space but this is one of the big events after NFT NYC if some is into them to get an idea.

This would be an opportunity to not only interact with other Web3 builders but also people who are curious about other Web3 stuff apart from NFT’s, BTC and ETH

I would like to hear other fellow members opinion about it.

Hi @Eshwar

Thanks for suggesting this! The NFT Paris Summit Organizers have contacted the marketing team and I think it’s being considered cc @christiechapman2

However, I personally had some concern about the depth and quality of the event. Other than the benefits about it being a more broad audience than just Web3 builders, can you share more about why you think it’s a good event?

:raised_hands:

Hello Kate, I have couple of points to add from myside and DAO think about

1. Sponsoring can be secondary but if team can speak on stage that will bring definitely some more exposure
  2. There are two sets of audience here one is large number normal audiences and other is corporates like VanEck for example based on my earlier visit
  3. There is good media visibility but I not sure if sponsoring will be helpful

Alternatively we can team up with a community and do a side event or something that brings like minded people together