How to see your CFG balance after migration to parachain

thanks dear Rhano for your precious help.

You’re welcome mate - next week, after you have claimed, you will be able to see the numbers you have been waiting for :grinning:

Hi, it’s worth noting that this guide doesn’t work for Ledger users. Ledger still needs to apply an update if I’m not mistaken.

Hi dpapaso.

Yes that’s true but the update is in the works. The newly integrated Ledger app should work for Centrifuge as well

2 Likes

Very happy with the support! Will the team continue to support the Centrifuge app on the Ledger or should we transfer our CFG to the address on the Polkadot app?

2 Likes

You are welcome. Yes of course. The Ledger integration is an integral part of fund security and it will be working again soon. You don’t need to move your funds from the Ledger account

1 Like

I am trying to follow the instructions here, but must be missing something simple. I clicked on “Claim Rewards”. The website now indicates that the rewards are claimed. When I click on “View on Subscan” it says, “…The extrinsic related to…is not found”. I apologize if the answer is already on here and I’ve missed it. I’m finding this whole process extremely confusing and would really appreciate some guidance here. Thank you in advance!

Hello Enginerd6183
You can check your rewards here:

https://polkadot.js.org/apps/?rpc=wss%3A%2F%2Ffullnode.parachain.centrifuge.io#/accounts

You are probably looking at the old Subscan - check this post to see where you can find your tokens.

You might have to update metadata in the portal first - you can do that here.

Good evening,

This process has been so frustrating for me. Does it matter that I already had purchased CFG? Do my rewards not go to the same wallet? The link I clicked says that I do not have an account.

Okay, now all of sudden it popped up and appears to have my rewards plus the old balance that I used to have. Is there no longer staking? I was staking previously.

Glad to hear you figured it out.

No, there is no more staking as there are no longer validators to secure the network - there will be collators instead. The security is provided by the Polkadot Relay Chain validators to all parachains. Hence, there are no reasons to stake CFG tokens to secure the network.

However, there are other ideas for utilities of the CFG token that the community currently is discussing. You can find the ongoing discussion here. Feel free to join with input if you have any good ideas.

Thank you for the guidance and clarification! Random question… I also participated on KuCoin for the CFG crowd loan. Any idea when those CFG become available? Couldn’t find anything online about it. Thanks again!

1 Like

No problem mate. Contributions through exchanges are entirely up to them when they will distribute - you would need to contact them directly to find out when you will receive your rewards. Only they know.

Hello – how do I unbound my Staked CFG? If there are no Validators anymore – what happens to my CFG that is “bonded” with these inactive validators? I am trying to broadcast to unbond and staking.chill and nobody is responding:

Can you please help?

Good day ChampionGear
All your tokens were automatically unstacked and unbounded after migration.
You can find your tokens here:

1. Please follow this website polkadot.js.org/aps
  2. Please select Polkadot Network
  3. Select Centrifuge and click Switch

Don’t forget to update metadata and set up your wallet with the right settings ( Allow to use in any chain).

1 Like

TY for your response Imdio. Do I have to inject or sr25519 my Accounts from the old Centrifuge Portal: “Centrifuge Chain Node v2.0.0 api v3.2.4-5 apps v0.73.2-19

They’re not showing up–only the crowdloan rewards balance account (which is good :blush: )

Injected account will be visible automatically
SR25519 account type could be missed. You can add it manually via json file or you can add it in polkadot extension and your account will became injected (after importing).

1 Like

Hi, I have followed the steps as described. I still cannot see my balance. i know ive claimed them. I must be doing something wrong but cant figure it out! I changed to the correct network in the portal…
Any help appreciated…

My best guess is that you have not updated metadata and/or are using the wrong setting in the Polkadot.js browser extension (you have to set it to “Centrifuge” or “Allow use on any chain” for your account).

If you claimed your tokens, they are in your wallet. Try reading the steps again and pay extra attention to the screenshots showing the correct settings.