Community Call - January 21 - Claiming Radial Rewards

Community Call #7: Claiming Radial Rewards

:point_right: Register for Community Calls (You don’t need to register if you’ve previously signed to past community calls)

:point_right: Add to Google Calendar

:point_right: Zoom Link

Hosted by: Cassidy Daly and Philip Stanislaus

The Radial Rewards function is coming next week!
If you have invested in a Tinlake pool, or want to invest in the future, this call will help you understand how you can receive your rewards through our new UI.

This new page will include:

• Total Radial rewards earned
  • Rewards earned today
  • Your current Dai investment value
  • Your daily Radial rewards
  • Your total Radial rewards
  • A way to claim your earned RAD on Centrifuge Chain

We are also announcing the winner of 1754 Factory’s contest that can be found here: Contest: Using Tinlake to manage / leverage your Crypto Positions
Winner receives 2000 Radial!

Date: Thursday, January 21st 7:30 PM CET / 1:30PM ET

Agenda

• Demo of the new Radial Rewards page
  • AMA
  • Radial wallet setup
  • Announce the winner of the 1754 Factory contest
26 Likes

Ok done , can’t wait to hear all about it

7 Likes

Done! But do we need to install ZOOM on our laptop to attend? Isn’t there any other way?

3 Likes

Great! I signed up :partying_face:

3 Likes

As far as I recall, you can join via Zoom Web Session too. No need for installing the Zoom app :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you. I will try to do so :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Signed up. Your posts are so helpful in allowing me to get the most from this great community! I shall try and make it for Zoom but being in Australia makes it 4am for me.

5 Likes

Excited about the AMA ! Is it on their Telegram?

great news daly we are waiting

1 Like

No, everything will be on zoom- will be able to ask questions in the zoom chat

5 Likes

oof… sure is hard to find the right time for everyone in the world :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Was sorry to miss this call! Thankfully, it’s already up on YouTube. Here’s the link for anyone else who wants to watch it as well:

14 Likes

so just to clarify, unless you are able to invest 10,000 Dai in a pool you cannot invest? Will this amount be coming down in the future?

2 Likes

To answer your first part of the question: yes, you need at least 10K DAI to invest in the pools. As far as I understood from the team, the threshold for the pools is set by the asset originators and right now they won’t lower the entry barrier. But it might change in the future.

1 Like

@Tjure07 yes, that’s also my understanding.

1 Like

hopefully it’ll change in the not too distant future! A lower rate would make it more accessible to us smaller fish!!
:rofl:

3 Likes

I totally understand where you’re coming from. The 10k minimum is unfortunately necessary fo rnow because of the KYC cost that the asset originators have which is substantial - we are working on lowering this cost which will allow us to have a lower limit.

3 Likes

Ok done , can’t wait to hear all about it