ollowing the discussion about adjusting our AO rewards I want to put forward a formal poll to determine the governance proposal that the council and later on all token holders will vote on. For background on the conversation, read this thread: RFC: Updating CFG Liquidity Provider & AO Rewards. It was also discussed in the community call (video).
The forum vote scheduled to end Tuesday will determine what will be proposed to the council to vote on. The council will then vote on it Wednesday at which point it will go into a democracy vote for all token holders to vote on.
The current reward rate is 0.0042 CFG per day per $ invested. This proposal is to lower the rate given the current value of CFG following the Coinlist sale.
- 52% reduction - 0.0020 CFG per $ per day
- 64% reduction - 0.0015 CFG per $ per day
- 76% reduction - 0.0010 CFG per $ per day
- 83% reduction - 0.0007 CFG per $ per day
The current reward rate is 0.0017 CFG per day per $ invested.
- 41% reduction - 0.0010 CFG per $ per day
- 58% reduction - 0.0007 CFG per $ per day
- 70% reduction - 0.0005 CFG per $ per day
- 82% reduction - 0.0003 CFG per $ per day
Along with the new reward program, the community has been discussing how often to review and adjust the rewards going forward. Instead of allocating a fixed amount of CFG at a given rate the rewards will be reviewed on a regular basis. We need to decide on a frequency at which we can update these rewards.
- Every two weeks