[Issuer] 1754 Factory

Good day Jdvs
As I already explained to you in DM (Discord), this is correct that now you have 0 Drops and 0 Dai.
I will try to explain better why you have this situation (and if you will have still questions feel free to ask):

1. Before the redemption you had XXXX Drops tokens in your wallet.
  2. Once you decide to withdraw your investments you should make this procedure in 2 steps.
    The first - redeem your Drop tokens and wait once the epoch will be executed.
    The second step is - Collect your DAI with interest.

Just now you successfully completed the first step and you Don’t have any more DROPs tokens, because you successfully redeemed them, and at the same time you still have not collected your DAI (due to lack of liquidity).

Once you will collect your DAI from POOL you will get your XXXX DAI + interest maturated back and you will get back your dai and the situation in your account will be ( 0 Drops tokens, 0 dai showed in Tinlake and XXXX+YYY interest in your wallet).

I hope that I was clear, but as I said if you have any questions feel free to ask.

P.S In any case we already reported to our Devs to improve the visualization of the investment and redemption process in account in the next Centrifuge App.

1 Like

Hi ImdioR, many thanks for your answer.

I understand all now, many thanks again for all your patience.

I think some of uf still in learning process, but love CFG!

1 Like

You are welcome. Don’t worry we are all here in the learning process here and thank you for your feedback. Hope that in the next App this process will be much easier for investors.

I would like to suggest you keep an eye on POOL and check the liquidity in it.
Once you will see enough liquidity available in the pool just click CLAIM DAI and sign the transaction (in ETH network so you should have some ETH for fee).

1 Like

Hi Fabien,

It has been more than 48 hours. Is there perhaps some issue with the provision of liquidity?

Good day
The liquidity is available.

Thank you for your support.
We started adding liquidity and significant liquidity will be added the 4th as assets matured and will be repaid.

1 Like

Sorry I might be a little dumb, but can I know if this is a different thing altogether even though its name is 1754 Factory?

If so, may I know if there’ll be any pending liquidity for this pool?

It’s the same issuer but a different pool.

Currently the pool has no liquidity but this can change soon. I recommend to come back in a while if there is fresh liquidity available.

Good day Max
As Tjure07 already wrote this is the same Issuer, but a different Pool.
Just not the liquidity is 0 Dai you can contact issuer via email or contact here @Fabien (he is the issuer of these pools).
If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

Do you know when the Epoch will be executed ? I filled this a month ago.
When its executed then you will be able to collect DAI right ?

Good day Kitch
Yes, correct.

1 Like

Thanks for your quick reply

I was able to execute only 10% of what I have invested. By execute I mean to be able to send a tx on ethereum to collect the DAI. But is this 10% because of the limited available liquidity ? I mean who / what determines that I only get the 10% at this moment back ?

If the amount of locked orders exceeds the epoch’s Maximum Investment Capacity set by the Asset Originator, locked orders can only be partially executed pro rata.

This is fishy.
Months after maturity date: - no payback
Promised to payback on 30.06.: - no payback
Promised to payback within 48h: - no payback
Situation now: - payed back breadcrumbs

Looks like this issuer is insolvent. See you on Rekt.News

Good day SilentBob
Please note that Pool investment doesn`t work like this.

If after the date of maturity of your assets if you didn`t withdraw your investment this is not mean, that you can withdraw your investment also if the Pools has 0 liquidity available.

Asset Maturity
This indicates the expected range of maturities of the pools underlying assets, i.e. the time period after which the financing of this assets matures and will be paid back. It does not limit the duration of investments - Tinlake pools are “revolving” pools - but gives an indication how often repayments of the issuer become available for redemption.

Please note that Pools on Tinlake are set up like revolving pools.

Revolving pools permit all investors to have to continue cash flow. And of course, allows investors to lock investments and redemptions at any point in time.

1. Months after maturity date: - no payback

This is not a correct understanding of the withdrawal mechanism.

As you can see Issuer add liquidity in the Pool, as was promised 48 hours ago.

If you still have questions feel free to contact me in DM (as before) or here on the forum.
This is our Doc section where you can find essential information about Tinlake:

1 Like

" If after the date of maturity of your assets if you didn`t withdraw your investment this is not mean, that you can withdraw your investment also if the Pools has 0 liquidity available."

I try to withdraw since 3 months!! At what point did i made mistakes? Months after maturity date i made the redeem transaction. 3 Months later, still not able to withdraw my funds. What should i have done more than this to recover my funds?

We totally understand the need for liquidity especially with the current market structure and acknowledge the limited ability to redeem the past 90days.
We added some liquidity yesterday as several assets off chain matured and will be adding a significant amount on the 4th, that should allow you to move forward and complete our redemption.
Thank you for being part of our journey.
Have a great weekend.

2 Likes

That would be great. @sbob I feel somewhat the same. When I invested I only noted the maturity date.

I am really for this RWA construction. But we might need better education and communications.

Hi Fabien, how are you?

Do you know if liquidity will be for today 4th?

Many thanks!

1 Like