The last half decade has been a crazy ride for Centrifuge! The project has gone from an idea to a fully functional product with $90M in TVL on Tinlake, parachain launch, huge partnerships, pools launching directly on the Centrifuge Chain and much, much more.
Regardless of market conditions, we keep building and putting all our efforts and energy towards what is important; to provide a high quality infrastructure protocol for borrowing and lending money against assets!
The community, engineers, designers, marketing, business development, pool issuers, ambassadors and moderators are all working together to shape the project in the right direction. Together, we are shaping the future of finance!
If anyone has any doubts as to where we are headed, let us take a trip down memory lane together and see how far we have come already!
- First version of Tinlake launches with successful pilot transaction with allowing to finance single NFT’s
- Centrifuge mainnet goes live
- Second version of Tinlake launches with static pools, pooling multiple NFT’s and introducing two tranches
- Centrifuge parachain goes live
- Partnership with Flowcarbon
New process (POP) for onboarding pools introduced
- Cross Chain Messaging (XCM) enabled between Altair and Karura
- First POP submission received from issuer
- Introducing Centrifuge Connectors (launching with Ava Labs, Moonbeam and Nomad)
Centrifuge’s protocol roadmap has focus on four themes:
- Scale pools on Centrifuge
- More liquidity for borrowers
- Build trust in assets
- Increase utility for CFG
In the coming months, we will see these themes come into play. You can read the whole blog about it here.
Tinlake key metrics
V2 (May 2020 - October 2020):
Total financed = 3,610,462 DAI
V3 (October 2020 - present ):
|October 2020 (launch)||20 000 DAI|
|December 2020||1 500 000 DAI|
|June 2021||25 000 000 DAI|
|December 2021||50 000 000 DAI|
|June 2022||90 000 000 DAI|
Tinlake’s TVL has been constantly growing, and at a very rapid pace in most periods. This is a great testimony of the trust in the protocol, and the fact that investors are looking for ways to earn yield on (real world) assets that are uncorrelated to the crypto market.
If you want to stay up to date with all recent events, we have a monthly summary where all important things are covered. You can find all the monthly summaries here.
Let us know in the comments if we have forgotten any important milestones!