GIGPool Update - Notice of Pool Closing

As a direct result of unforeseen market circumstances prohibiting normal business operations, the GIGPool Administrative Team made the difficult decision to close our Tinlake pool. One asset remains open with a maturity date scheduled for September 24, 2023. At maturity, the asset will be repaid and all remaining liquidity will be available for redemption.

Unfortunately for us, a sad outcome for a promising sector, but the timing simply isn’t right in the current regulatory environment. Over its lifetime the GIGPool on Tinlake financed over $20m in small loans for drivers, influencers, and musicians while generating a reasonable blended return of ~10% for investors.

Thank you for your participation. For any additional questions, please reach out to
investor-relations@end-labs.io

6 Likes

That’s a pity. I am sorry for you. Could you be more precise about the reasons?

Hi @end-labs, I am sorry to hear this. Thank you for notifying the community.

I too am proud of the work and good your team was able to do with the pool. Successfully financing >$20M in small loans is no easy feat! Wish you all the best of luck on your future endeavors @end-labs @JeremyKim @kritikos @thedoctor_j @alex_forshaw and more!

2 Likes