Introducing the Centrifuge Credit Group

Thanks for the warm intro and for your contributions to the Centrifuge community @thespaceacatjr! I am looking forward to working with everyone to expand the value of the Credit Group and bring more real asset yield to crypto rails.

In the near-term we are planning to formalize the Credit Group charter and strategy. This will ultimately lead to a more objective, formalized risk-review process for new pools on the Centrifuge platform. You should expect to see something posted in the coming week for the Credit Group charter!

I come most recently from Abra (a crypto-native banking platform) where I was a director on the credit and lending team which was responsible for deploying and managing the digital asset loan portfolio across various counterparties (trading companies, BTC miners, BTC ATMS & other esoteric short duration real assets). Prior to Abra I spent 2.5yrs working as a private credit analyst at Nuveen (an institutional tradfi asset manger) focused on underwriting and portfolio management for asset-heavy corporate debt, private ABS & project finance related credits.

Excited to build with the Credit Group and with the rest of the community. Defi needs more quality real asset yield!

7 Likes

Good day to you all,
I was introduced to this initiative by Asad @ centrifuge
@roollie Let me know if I can participate!

Here is my profile:
I am the CEO and co founder of Digital Climate Group based in Hong Kong where I facilitate tokenised fund raising and investment in the Refi space.
before that:
25 years in financial services in sell side and
infrastructure organisations of which 18 in China and Hong Kong.
Previously, Senior Managing Director for HKEX and CEO of the Bond
Connect Company Limited, a joint venture established by China Foreign
Exchange Trade System (CFETS) and HKEX. Leading the development
of Fixed Income products (Cash, derivatives and post trade), Data & ESG
initiatives including regulatory disclosure, data monetisation, ESG
products development, index, rating and carbon, digital assets build up.
Julien is the key architect that led to the launch of Bond Connect in July
2017, delivering policy breakthroughs and market efficiencies in pre-trade
admission, trading and settlement for the China interbank bond market.
A total of 17 years capital market experience in the BNP Paribas group, in
FICC trading sales, derivatives, credit and DCM in between London, Hong Kong and Shanghai.

2 Likes