How to get a Centrifuge address?

Just follow what Tjure07 says.He’s correct.

3 Likes

Thanks work perfect happy day radials

2 Likes

thanks for sharing this information!

2 Likes

SUper helpful video! Thanks doobs

3 Likes

Hi guys, there is an additional method to increase the level of security with the Parity Signer. It works with your smartphone and is recommended to create an address in the Polkadot portal:
https://www.parity.io/signer/

4 Likes

Hello,
I think I made a mistake when I connected my Polkadot.js wallet.
So I did a search and I came across this post which says “Important: once the extension is linked to Tinlake it cannot be undone!”. I am scared…
The extension of the wallet for Chrome is set to “Allow use on any chain”
When I choose the mainnet Centrifuge, it tells me another address.
Did I make a mistake, it was necessary to specifically choose the Centrifuge network?
If “Yes” what can i do ?

I found that "You can work with just one account in the .js Chrome extension and it will manage addresses across different chains.

Addresses appear to be different across different chains e.g. Centrifuge address begins with 4… and a Kulupu address begins with 2…

But you only need one seed phrase and one account. You can have more if you want to."

Looks like I didn’t make a mistake, when I will claim my Radial Tokens, they will go to my Centrifuge address automatically, right ?

1 Like

Hi miguelborges7913,

maybe you mix different issues here. When you connect your Polkadot extension with the Tinlake app to claim your RAD-rewards, it is import to connect to the right wallet/extension. Which chain is actually displayed in your extension (Centrifuge, Kusama, Polkadot) is not that important.

I guess, you are in the process of creating a Centrifuge address? The Centrifuge-address (starts with 4xxx) and is different from Polkadot or Kusama but you can check your address in the extension when you change the display.

Important to note: when you send your RAD-tokens from one address to another you need to make sure it is the correct address (Centrifuge–>Centrifuge).

2 Likes

Hello @miguelborges7913 I would hardly recommend that you watch this community call. I am sure you will learn a few interesting things. Have fun!

https://gov.centrifuge.io/t/community-call-7-recording-claiming-radial-rewards-january-21st/1382/2

2 Likes

Hi,
Thank for your answer.
The address indicated in the extension is not the Centrifuge address, my Centrifuge address does not start with 4.
When you go to the Polkadot portal.
https://polkadot.js.org/apps
Depending on the chain you use, the addresses of your accounts changes. My Centrifuge account address starts with 15.
What begins with 4 is the address of the Polkadot.js extension which will then redirect the tokens to your accounts (DOT, KSM, EDG).
I have already made several transfers from DOT, KSM, EDG, PLM and I never used the address indicated in the extension but the address shown in the portal for each chain. But is not the point here the address a linked in my Tinlake account start by 4 then i didn’t make any mistake.

1 Like

Thank you, i will have a look

1 Like

Hi,
as long as you use the separate addresses in your account (extension) for your coin-transfers it is fine. You wrote it already, depending on the used chain, the display of your extension changes. The beauty of the portal is that you can store different coins from the Polkadot-ecosystem in one account (I use it for RAD and KSM, no problems at all).

Looks like I did well.
Thank you for your help

1 Like

Heya Sam!!! Omg I saw this and was like don’t I know this guy hahaha. Did you get into Centrifuge too?
I got into option 2 and have no freakin clue what I’m doing. Do you know how to set up to get coins to external wallet?

Hey I sent CFG tokens yesterday to my CFG address from kraken. I see the tokens on subscan but not in my account. Don’t understand why? Would appreciate if someone has the answer, right now I cant pay fees that are micro even thou it seems I have 10 CFG tokens for fees.

1 Like

Good day Simsim and welcome to our forum
You didn`t provide full information about your issue, but I will suppose that you are using our old stand-alone chain, which was already switched off.

As you know after the securing of parachain slot we migrated from stand-alone chain to Polkadot.
I will follow you step by step:

I. You can use a direct link - Polkadot/Substrate Portal
If your polkadot extension settings is correct you should be able to see your rewards.

II. Or you can reach this website manually.

1. Please follow official polkadot website - Polkadot/Substrate Portal
  2. Select Polkadot network
  3. Click on Centrifuge
  4. Click on switch (please update metadata if req)

And don`t forget to set up your account in Allow use any network in polkadot extension

If you have any questions feel free to ask us.

Hey thanks for the quick response :slight_smile: I switched updated and set up so I can use all chains now. I see my tokens but where do I find my staking now? Should I use the Polkadot network ?

1 Like

You are welcome Simsim.
The staking has stopped existing after migration to Polkadot, because the security of the network now will be provided by Polkadot.
In any case, we are going to implement add tokens utilities. You can find our RFC here:

Feel free to comment and leave your feedback there.