For my strategy we first start with ETH
- Deposit ETH in MakerDao vault to earn 10000$ DAI.
- Transfer DAI into tinlake pool to receive DROP tokens as well as RAD tokens.
- Stake RAD and receive APY from staking.
- Leverage DROP tokens for DAI to repay ETH loan (This part is to lower risk, since DROP token holders are first to be repayed )
- At this point positions are as follows: RAD tokens are staking (receiving APY), DAI tokens are pooled in tinlake pool, DROP tokens are pooled to repay ETH loan and ETH is free to be managed for further investment.